Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
We are looking for a team member who can educate and evangelize this mission to every office in the world. As a member of the Enterprise Account Executive team, you will help define our strategy to attract Enterprise size customers (2,001-5,000 employees). This role will be part of the Revenue and Success team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
This is a hybrid position that requires 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our San Francisco HQ
- Become an expert of your geographical territory through research and onsite visits to meet with customers/prospects.
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Envoy by overachieving quota.
- Manage the full sales cycle from land to expand, ensuring that our customers can achieve their goals.
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by actively managing a pipeline of opportunities and monthly forecasts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Customize & deliver product demonstrations with a keen eye focus on your customer’s unique needs.
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience.
- Engage in team development and mentoring.
- 4+ years SaaS B2B closing experience.
- Demonstrated track record of continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in SaaS sales (including over attainment against quota) for at least three years.
- Experience selling to and engaging with C-Level Executives as well as experience with Procurement & Legal teams
- Excelled at developing relationships with and becoming a trusted resource for prospective customers.
- Experience selling/managing pipelines with both fast moving transactional deals as well as longer term larger strategic deals.
- Excelled at supplementing your own pipeline with sales opportunities driven via your own efforts and outreach.
- Experience traveling into a geographic territory and performing meetings with prospects and customers.
- Someone who thrives off of building something new.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized & autonomous.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization.
- Confident conducting your own product demos and being able to answer questions to help drive the conversation forward.
- Passionate about our product and working hard to strategically build partnerships
- Capable of having conversations centered around business value with potential buyers.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Consultative with demonstrable experience.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy.
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in San Francisco Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $245,000-$275,000 OTE. Final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.