Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how offices interact with visitors, keep employees safe and healthy, manage deliveries, and book conference rooms in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices safe and compliant.
With more than 100,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors empowers workplaces to create a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding their people, property, and ideas. Envoy Protect ensures employees are healthy before they come to the office and can keep a safe distance while they’re there. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution for you to book meeting rooms, free up unused rooms, and access newly open meeting space. Envoy Deliveries ensures that packages safely reach their recipients at work, without mailroom pile-ups or communication delays. For more information, please visit envoy.com.
About the role
Are you passionate about storytelling? We’re looking for an experienced content marketer to produce engaging content that effectively communicates the benefits and solutions Envoy provides. Our mission is to challenge the status quo, so we need someone who not only understands best practices but is driven to move beyond traditional content marketing tactics.
You’ll work closely with subject matter experts inside and outside of the organization to craft content that helps our prospects and customers in achieving their goals.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious writer to influence Envoy’s content marketing strategy, guidelines, and calendar, as well as produce regular content for our website, blog, email and social channels, all with the eye of helping to grow the Envoy brand and drive pipeline for the sales organization.
We’re a small, tight-knit team so you’ll have a real impact in shaping the content we produce.
- Create a comprehensive top and mid-funnel product-oriented content strategy for customer acquisition around relevant topics, ensuring tight alignment with our product and product marketing organization.
- Write, create, optimize and distribute B2B content in multiple forms such as blog posts, ebooks, social content, video, webinars, and content specifically geared towards lead generation.
- Develop and align content calendar with product, marketing and broader company campaigns/initiatives.
- Leverage keyword research, SEO strategies and best practices to create content that drives traffic from organic search.
- Test, iterate and optimize content by measuring the effectiveness of initiatives and report learnings to the team. This includes reporting on traditional top of funnel metrics like traffic and engagement, along with a focus on how content drives pipeline and revenue.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, visual design, sales & support, and product teams for content generation, feedback, and iterations.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- SaaS/tech industry experience, with a solid understanding of B2B marketing.
- Data oriented and proven track record of success.
- Understanding of SEO strategies and best practices.
- Journalism experience a plus
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.