Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how offices interact with visitors, keep employees safe and healthy, manage deliveries, and book conference rooms in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices safe and compliant.
With more than 100,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors empowers workplaces to create a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding their people, property, and ideas. Envoy Protect ensures employees are healthy before they come to the office and can keep a safe distance while they’re there. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution for you to book meeting rooms, free up unused rooms, and access newly open meeting space. Envoy Deliveries ensures that packages safely reach their recipients at work, without mailroom pile-ups or communication delays. For more information, please visit envoy.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We strive to be a top-notch finance team with a great culture and have the same high standards with our work, systems, practices, and people. We value learning and growth and hire, diverse, well-rounded, communicative people we can trust.
We are looking for an exceptional accountant to join our growing team at Envoy. If you’re looking to challenge the status quo come join us.
- Month-end-close tasks including General Ledger and bank reconciliations; preparing and reviewing account reconciliation
- 606 revenue recognition methodology and process
- Fixed asset accounting and capital expenditure management including monthly depreciation
- Tax compliance support for various federal, state and local filings (sales and use, property tax, etc)
- Financial statement preparation including technical accounting entries for stock options, Capitalized web development and other accounting and tax related tasks.
- Participate in developing and improving accounting policies and developing useful management reports.
- Partner closely with FP&A team around monthly variance analysis and management reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- 3+ years of recent public accounting experience progressing in scope and responsibility
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong Microsoft Excel and Google Docs skills
- Experience with Netsuite or Intacct, preferred
- A self-starter who enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced, start-up environment
- Detail-oriented, with strong financial knowledgeAble to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- A great communicator, both oral and written
- An expert in prioritizing tasks with minimal supervision
- Self-driven with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and receptive to constructive criticism
- Able to work in small group in person and virtually
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.