Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how offices interact with visitors, keep employees safe and healthy, manage deliveries, and book conference rooms in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices safe and compliant.
With more than 100,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors empowers workplaces to create a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding their people, property, and ideas. Envoy Protect ensures employees are healthy before they come to the office and can keep a safe distance while they’re there. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution for you to book meeting rooms, free up unused rooms, and access newly open meeting space. Envoy Deliveries ensures that packages safely reach their recipients at work, without mailroom pile-ups or communication delays. For more information, please visit envoy.com.
About the role
As a member of the Business Development team, you will manage a high volume of inbound leads through various means of communication (email, live chat, phone) and develop a deep product knowledge to aid in converting these leads to qualified opportunities for Account Executives. You must have excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
A value we hold on the Sales team here at Envoy is “Champions do extra.” We’re looking for people who are focused on personal and professional growth, have a team-focused sense of competition, will stop at nothing to achieve their goals, all while working with the highest sense of integrity.
Envoy strongly believes in the growth and development of its employees. We are seeking those who have a desire to pursue a sales career and build sales skills, as there will be the opportunity for promotions into our Outbound Representative and Account Executive roles in the future.
- Nurture high volume of inbound leads
- Generate qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Gain a strong knowledge of Envoy’s products
- Create and spearhead adoption of new team processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Support and Success teams to create great experiences for our current and prospective customers
- 1+ years of post-grad work experience (preferably in technology)
- High sense of integrity
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- A keen sense of organization and autonomy
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- Desire to build foundational sales skills
- Enthusiasm about working in and learning more about the technology industry
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.