Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy has redefined how offices interact with visitors and manage deliveries in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression, and keep their offices secure and compliant.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
About the role
Envoy’s Visitor product is best in class. Welcoming millions of visitors to offices around the world every month. Thousands of workplaces have chosen Envoy for their visitor management solution across a wide range of industries including manufacturing facilities, offices, schools, and golf courses. Yes, even golf courses rely on Envoy for visitor management!
This role is crucial to Envoy’s success, driving the product roadmap for Envoy’s first product and the product most customers think about when they think of Envoy. This role requires a master prioritizer who is comfortable working with a large sales, customer success, and support organization to prioritize customer requests while working with an engineering and design team to identify and build the future of visitor management. This role directly impacts company goals and has a high amount of visibility across the executive team and the entire company.
The best fits for the role are comfortable taking in lots of feedback and incorporating it into their roadmap and planning. As Envoy continues to grow, the PM for this team will ensure Visitors product will continue to lead the way, and help bring the office of the future to life in workplaces across the world. This is a role for someone who is ambitious, loves talking to customers, and can win the visitor experience of the workplace.
- Constantly seek out feedback on how to make your products better - from your customers, internal customer-facing teams (sales, customer success), evaluating quantitative internal metrics and data, and more
- Prioritize the problems to solve into a coherent roadmap, and be detail-oriented in arriving at solutions to those problems with a focus on delivering improvements to customers frequently
- Go beyond what is expected from an enterprise product and delight customers with the unexpected while solving important customer problems
- Define successful KPIs for your products, and work with other teams (engineering, design, marketing) to reach your shared goals
- Collaborate with design and engineering to identify technical possibilities and define interaction and design options. You'll work hand in hand with those teams through implementation, ensuring goals are clear and facilitating decisions throughout
- Cultivate a supportive culture where team members can do their best work. Promote ownership and accountability, great communication, learning and teaching, good decision making, and constantly raise the bar for your teammates and the company
- Focused on delivering great experiences, you’re able to balance your extremely high standards with the need to solve and address customer pain points quickly
- Someone who cares about building experiences which stand out, you seek to build something well beyond what is expected of you
- Willing to help others and use your unique skills to pitch in when it’s needed
- You’re someone who biases towards action and wants to work in a fast-paced startup environment where you own your decisions and measure their outcomes
- An open and effective communicator, which includes being a great listener and observer as well as a great deliverer of your message. You’re always working in partnership with your teammates and other teams, and know how to use customer feedback to improve your products
- Goal-oriented and good at creating achievable and measurable goals which make your team, your products, and the company successful
- At least 4 years of experience in product management
- Prior experience in b2 or enterprise products
- Developed and shipped new products and UIs by working directly with a designer
- Set metrics goals, and have evaluated product analytics to understand how your products are performing, both on your own and by working with a data scientist
- Hands-on familiarity with different technical concepts and programming languages with previous programming experience
Nice to haves
- You’ve started a company in the past
- You've built a side project that generates revenue
- You blog, teach, mentor, or otherwise help others learn outside of your day-to-day work
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.