Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest work with Envoy to welcome over 50 million visitors to more than 14,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital and others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the frontdesk. We’re also going through the rest of the office— the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how we can make these better too. Right now Envoy is helping the world return to work safely. We do this with our Envoy Protect product. We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
Envoy’s Visitor and Protect products welcome millions of visitors and employees to offices around the world every month. Thousands of workplaces have chosen Envoy for their visitor management and return to work solutions across a wide range of industries including manufacturing facilities, offices, schools, and golf courses. Yes, even golf courses rely on Envoy to welcome visitors and employees in a safe and healthy way.
This role is responsible for two products with the same goal. Envoy Visitors helps visitors and contractors safely enter workplaces all over the world daily, and Envoy Protect does the same but focused on employees. Safely allowing visitors and employees to visit workplaces with a focus on the visitor and employee experience is how Envoy continues to be recognized as the best in class solution. This role requires an experienced PM who can tactfully navigate an enormous amount of customer and end user feedback, can prioritize diligently and help Envoy win over customers with the best possible product and experience.
This role involves working cross functionally with engineering, design, and data science, and also customers, sales and success organizations, product marketing, and our integration partners. It directly contributes to company top-level metrics and success, and has a high amount of visibility with the executive team. Success in this role will lead to Envoy products in thousands more workplaces, positively impacting the experience of millions of additional employees and visitors every month.
- Own the day-to-day execution of product initiatives for Visitors and Protect, and all that entails.
- Sweat the details. Talk to customers, employees, and visitors daily to learn more about their challenges and work with your design partners to achieve solutions that go beyond their expectations.
- Define success. Help your cross functional partners to understand success and push relentlessly to win.
- Prioritize diligently. There will be thousands of different customer needs and you’ll pick the best ones to build for that help us and our customers to succeed.
- Realize technical solutions that are remarkably easy to use. Working with your engineering partners to find the shortest path to success.
- Focused on winning as a team. You know how to explain what success is and keep the cross-functional team on track to win. You know when to step in and help the team make decisions to stay on track.
- Deeply empathetic for your customers, and are always looking to surprise and delight your customers. You want to build product experiences that go beyond people’s expectations, and you care about the entire experience of using your products, not solely how the product looks and feels.
- Biased towards action, and want to work in a startup environment where you can make decisions quickly and own and measure the outcomes of those decisions.
- Excited to pitch in and help your teammates.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager
- Prior experience in b2b
- Shipped user-facing products
- Experience developing internal metrics goals and working with a team to hit those goals
- A technical background. Hands on coding experience is preferred.
Nice to haves
- You’ve started a company in the past
- You have a side project that generates revenue
- You teach, mentor or otherwise help others outside of your day-to-day work
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.