Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy has redefined how offices interact with visitors and manage deliveries in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression, and keep their offices secure and compliant.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
About the role
Envoy's Workplace Technology team strives to create a workplace that just works. You will join an experienced IT team in building, supporting, and growing an innovative technology experience for all Envoys. We believe that IT is more than a service desk; we don’t just keep the lights on, we help design the light.
Our team is looking for an exceptional senior support specialist that will be the primary point of escalation for front-line issue communication, and resolution. This is a full-time role, reporting to our Workplace Tech Systems Manager. Envoy has a fast-paced startup environment, and we look for people who are creative, agile, and organized.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of providing IT support
- Provide level 2 and level 3 support for technical issues
- Support Envoys in their daily service, software, and hardware requests
- Resolve complex Workplace Tech support requests
- Conduct root cause analyses, identify appropriate solutions, and implement them
- Document and train team on IT subject matter expertise
- Support and continuously improve on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Collaborate on team, department, and company-wide IT-owned initiatives
- Enjoy working in a customer-focused, technical environment
- Experience working with MacOS, iOS, and SaaS services and tools
- Ability to communicate problem-solving related questions and directions in a clear and accessible way
- Prioritize a variety of tasks and service requests in a dynamically changing environment
- Flexibility in understanding prioritization and escalation
- At least a year managing or leading projects
- 5 years of front-line IT support experience
- A variety of MacOS integrated hardware and IoT devices
- Mac management tools such as JAMF Pro
- Working in a fast-paced customer service and/or help desk environment
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.