Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy has redefined how offices interact with visitors and manage deliveries in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression, and keep their offices secure and compliant.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
About the role
As one of the founding members of the Outbound Sales Development team in Kansas City, you’ll play a big role in defining the team’s position within Envoy’s sales organization. We’re currently investing many resources in growing and developing the Revenue and Success team, where winning is defined by create great customer experiences for our current and prospective customers.
The Outbound SDRs will manage a high volume of target accounts, with the goal being to create qualified opportunities for Account Executives within their territories. You will own outreach to net new prospective customers, educating them about Envoy and gauging/generating interest. You’ll utilize channels like email, phone, and LinkedIn messages; and tools like Salesforce, Outreach, and ZoomInfo. You must have excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
We strongly believe in the growth and development of our employees. Those who have a desire to pursue a career in sales will not only be a great fit for the Outbound ADR role, but will have the opportunity to grow within the sales organization at Envoy.
- Prospect into and nurture lists of targeted, net new accounts
- Generate qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Collaborate closely with AEs to learn prospecting fundamentals and get insight into the rest of the sales cycle
- Gain a strong knowledge of Envoy’s products
- Create and spearhead adoption of new team processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Support and Success teams to create great experiences for our current and prospective customers
- Four year degree AND 2+ years of professional experience in an office setting
- Inbound sales or outbound prospecting experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- A keen sense of organization and autonomy
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- Desire to build the foundation of a sales organization
- Enthusiasm about working in and learning more about the technology industry
- Four year degree OR 4+ years of professional experience
- Track record of success in a sales development or related role
- Inbound sales or outbound prospecting experience (at a technology company is a big plus)
- Experienced working with CRM tools such as Salesforce & Prospecting tools like Linkedin Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg OR Zoom Info
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.