Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
The product marketing team at Envoy is responsible for connecting current and prospective customers to the value of our products and offerings. Product marketers at Envoy are cross-functional experts who use product launches, campaigns, experimentation, and more to drive growth across the funnel.
As the product marketing manager at Envoy, you will drive the marketing strategy for our products, including developing and executing go-to-market plans, conducting customer research, creating clear and convincing messaging and positioning, and influencing our product roadmap to ensure we deliver maximum value to our customers. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing and work closely with teams across the company, including brand communications, demand generation, product, sales, customer success, enablement, and more.
This role will be a foundational member of the product marketing team and is a great opportunity for someone looking to hit the ground running and grow their product marketing career. We’re a small and scrappy team with a strong desire to challenge the status quo—and we’re just getting started. Come join us!
- Drive the go-to-market strategy and execution for product launches, feature updates, and campaigns to drive growth and sustained product adoption
- Identify top problems, target customers, and use cases for Envoy Deliveries and work closely with product to build solutions that solve those problems
- Create messaging and positioning that ties the value of our deliveries product to our overall Envoy mission and value prop
- Equip our customer-facing teams to effectively sell, onboard, and retain customers by providing training, enablement materials, and deal support
- Conduct customer research and distill feedback into actionable insights to inform business strategy and product decisions
- Own competitive intelligence for our deliveries product and provide updates on critical trends to our Business and Product leadership teams
- 3-5+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Product Management, Content Marketing, Business Strategy, or a related field
- A love for working in a cross-functional environment with demonstrated experience working with marketing, product, and sales teams
- Strong track record of launching products that exceed success metrics and revenue targets
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing tactics and marketing/ sales funnels
- Exceptional storyteller with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience conducting customer research and collecting market intelligence
- Ability to influence internally, take and implement feedback, and drive buy in from multiple teams
- Positive, get-it-done attitude and willingness to stretch skills to fit the business’ needs
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.