Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
In this role you will be the sole owner of Envoy’s SFDC instance. You will be supporting Sales Management, Sales Operations, Sales Process and SFDC data quality within the Envoy’s Salesforce.com implementation. The Salesforce Developer's role is to work with business partners to realize the full capability of the CRM. You'll be responsible for the design and development of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations. You will be in charge of design, development, testing, and change management. Drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building applications on the platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce Lightning.
You will be proactively identifying areas of system and process improvement to enable a rapidly scaling Sales team. You will partner cross-functionally to determine business priorities and align resources to accelerate scale and revenue growth. The SFDC Developer will be a critical role in the Sales organization in helping to scale the end-to-end selling process and maximize Sales efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in these areas and have experience implementing and managing sales tools and processes in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with integrations of Docusign, MixMax, Outreach, Marketo, InsightSquared, Hoovers, LeanData, Clearbit, DialPad, LinkedIn, ChargeBee, DiscoverOrg, Troops, Dooly.
- Experience with testing and implementation of software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging
- Strong experience in Salesforce Lightning
- Manage timelines and producing technical documentation
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform
- Play a critical role managing all SFDC processes in the sales-centric objects, including, but not exclusive to the Account, Opportunity, Registration, User, Territories, Data Quality, Orders, and Contacts.
- Create fields, workflows, validations, system permissions, role hierarchy, etc. in SFDC sandbox and work directly with Sales to test and then push to production.
- Process Optimization - Proactive identification of opportunities for process improvement. Assist sales management in understanding and resolving process bottlenecks, data issues and inconsistencies towards operational excellence. Anticipate challenges and scale processes, technology and team to support the growth of the sales team over time.
- Create and maintain customized reports and dashboards for all Sales roles and ensure key metric consistency across all reporting and dashboards
- Manage and track past, present, and future tickets/tasks ensuring correct prioritization, deadlines are hit, and when required, communicate and seek approval amongst stakeholders of enhancements.
- Manage overall data quality/hygiene and ongoing processes to support data quality.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce.com to determine functionality requirements.
- Be able to take ideas, test them against data, turn them into action with the proper key metrics and track the success of projects and system improvements.
- Engage, as required, with internal data team to explain requirements and work toward optimal solutions to drive reporting accuracy.
- Execute process and system improvement to ensure quote to cash process can effectively book and provision all orders.
- Oversee ongoing territory management for multiple sales teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required - Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in a Salesforce.com Admin role
- Required certifications: Salesforce.com Administrator, Salesforce.com Developer I, Salesforce.com Developer II (Preferred)
- Results oriented with an ability to lead and drive process change.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and cases simultaneously
- Strong leadership, relationship development and people management skills
- Effective team player able to collaborate with onshore and offshore team members
- A self-starter with excellent organizational skills, able to handle various tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal abilities, attention to detail, able to work cross-departmentally with all levels
- Small to mid size company experience
- “Get it done now” attitude
- Familiarity with CPQ or Q2C tools
- Familiarity with BI tools (Tableau, Looker)
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.