Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
- Join a team tasked with growing the Channel operations and ultimately increasing the adoption of Envoy by overachieving quota.
- Implement strategies to source and generate revenue from Resellers while ensuring that our customers can achieve their business goals and continue to grow with Envoy.
- Provide clear visibility on pipeline performance by accurately managing metrics and providing monthly forecasts on pipeline generation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Work with Marketing, Product, Growth, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience in the early stages of funnel building you manage
- Partner with Field Marketing to Build Executive Level Champions in the channel & drive attendance to various field events.
- 3+ years with a proven track record of managing channel partners and/or selling through the channel.
- A proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience engaging with C-Level Executives as well as experience with outbound sales strategies.
- Experience managing partnership enablement that engages executives and front line sales reps to source both fast moving transactional deals as well as longer term strategic large enterprise deals
- Demonstrated an ability to present solutions effectively and manage meetings
- Demonstrate an ability to consistently generate new pipeline as well as grow existing customer relationships in a “Land and Expand” model or a “Top Down” selling motion
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized & autonomous.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization.
- Passionate about our product and working with Enterprise sized businesses.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Consultative with demonstrable experience.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.