The Enviva team is driven by our shared vision for a renewable energy future. We are a fast-growing, purpose-driven, global energy company specializing in delivering sustainable wood bioenergy solutions. We are the world’s largest producer of sustainable wood pellets, which provide a low-carbon alternative to fossil fuels.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues relating to the PLC, motor control centers and all electrical devices.
- Perform electrical field work in a continuous manufacturing environment.
- Complete work orders and preventative maintenance as needed.
- Conduct periodic inspections and the operation of heavy equipment.
- Perform all additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Two (2) -three (3) years manufacturing experience.
- Four years of electrical experience.
- Demonstrated ability in using hand tools and power tools as required repairing and/or replacing wiring, equipment and fixtures.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in basic computer knowledge
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Must be a team player; work well with others.
- Adhere to compliance, rules and safety regulations.
- Must be safety conscientious.
Preferred Qualifications - What Will Set You Apart
- Passionate and motivated with a drive for excellence
- Wood products background a plus
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and occasionally in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Enviva is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity (EEO) in any term, condition or privilege of employment. Enviva does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member, genetic information or any other status protected by law. Enviva complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which we operate.