The Enviva team is driven by our shared vision for a renewable energy future. We are a fast-growing, purpose-driven, global energy company specializing in delivering sustainable wood bioenergy solutions. We are the world’s largest producer of sustainable wood pellets, which provide a low-carbon alternative to fossil fuels.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Maintenance Manager, this job will be responsible monitoring and training area locations’ adherence to the Proactive Maintenance Process and promoting a culture of operational discipline. The Regional Maintenance Support Lead is a critical steppingstone to Maintenance Manager through understanding of plant standards, processes, and personal contacts. This entails standards, processes, workflows, procedures, work instructions, metrics, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)s. The Regional Maintenance Support Lead owns plant criticality analysis and maintenance process auditing. The Regional Maintenance Support Lead is a resource for area plant/port outages and critical maintenance activities.
- Maintain area plant and port Criticality Lists by working with plants to update risks. This is cascaded through EAM systems to drive decision making across the company.
- Monitor/lend assistance during area plant equipment failures, repairs, and corrective actions.
- Work with other Maintenance Support Leaders to facilitate local plant training from Enviva vendors/partners on effective use of maintenance reliability tools and methodologies.
- Enable corporate safety and quality strategies.
- Audit and provide feedback to plant and maintenance leadership on plant adherence and performance to proactive and predictive Reliability processes and standards.
- Be a resource for plant craftsmen on precision maintenance techniques and best practices.
- Ensure area plants have required tools and equipment to do their jobs safely and effectively.
- Identify, develop, and implement safer and more efficient methods to perform standard maintenance tasks and repairs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering or relevant experience in maintenance operations is preferred.
- 2+ years of Maintenance & Reliability experience is required.
- Experience in Maintenance and Reliability and manufacturing in an asset intensive, heavy industrial, continuous manufacturing environment is desired.
- Experience operating in a Reliability Centered Maintenance and Total Productive Maintenance environment is desired.
- Experience with RCA / FMEA desired
- Ability to be an effective role model for knowledge and frontline leadership styles necessary for sustainable maintenance operation.
- Demonstrated ability to constructively engage, negotiate, and resolve conflict and influence operational leaders while building strong counseling relationships with front line leaders.
- Effectively communicate financial and operating information to all levels across the business.
- Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written, and interpersonal) are required.
- Ability and experience working in a highly matrixed organizational structure within a diverse culture is preferred.
Preferred Qualifications - What Will Set You Apart
- CMRP, CRL, CEM or CPE certifications desired.
- Ability to travel up to 50% Domestic is required.
Enviva is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity (EEO) in any term, condition or privilege of employment. Enviva does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member, genetic information or any other status protected by law. Enviva complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which we operate.