The Enviva team is driven by our shared vision for a renewable energy future. We are a fast-growing, purpose-driven, global energy company specializing in delivering sustainable wood bioenergy solutions. We are the world’s largest producer of sustainable wood pellets, which provide a low-carbon alternative to fossil fuels.
As a member of the Talent and HR Technology team, the Talent Management Manager will play a critical role in developing and maintaining key talent programs within Enviva’s growing organization. Focused on improving the productivity of Enviva’s workforce and providing a framework to identify and create a path for individual development, this position will work closely with HR and business leaders to apply data to help make talent-based decisions.
Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of innovative global talent programs and processes necessary to successfully achieve business goals and achieve a global internal top talent bench. Responsibility for programs and processes may include the disciplines of performance management, career and leadership development, culture and change management, succession planning and talent assessments.
- Serve as a Talent Partner across assigned region and provide subject matter expertise on key talent and organizational related issues
- Support leadership in linking and integrating talent management strategy with successful organizational outcomes and change management initiatives.
- Identify and implement strategies to enhance internal talent pipelines
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and performance management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning
- Help match top talent to succession and critical roles across a diverse workforce.
- Conduct needs analysis, outline operational requirements, and translate into tangible talent management programs.
- In collaboration with the HR Technology team and other talent colleagues, help manage the execution of the performance management process
- Proactively identify and support opportunities to positively impact culture and continuous improvement.
- Develop and deliver a variety of communications, training materials, tools, and resources for HR and the broader organization to support implementation of programs and processes.
- Develop and conduct presentations
- Utilize HRIS system to maintain data and produce reports
- In collaboration with HR technology team, leverage HR System to support the implementation, scalability and sustainability of talent related processes.
- Oversee HR systems user testing and review to ensure Talent management processes are functioning appropriately.
- Provide training and guidance to HR colleagues on HR systems functionality as it relates to talent management.
- Collect, analyze and prepare metric dashboards and translate organizational findings into actionable talent related programs. Maintain and monitor program success measures.
- Work closely with the HR Technology team to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels
- Create materials that visually display talent analysis data for executive and/or board level consumption
The ideal candidate works effectively with internal and external connections and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving processes in a developing and fast-paced organization. Ability to be autonomous and flexible while delivering high-quality results is essential. Creating and evolving processes is an essential part of this role.
- Bachelor degree and minimum of 8 year’s HR related experience
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent programs
- High level of collaboration working in a highly effective team environment
- Must be a self-starter and driver of action with the ability to align with strategic priorities
- Ability to work creatively work within PowerPoint to develop presentations for various levels, including executive level consumption
- Planning, resource planning, budgeting, managing expenses
- Vendor management
- Ability to be forward thinking in providing solutions that engage employees and leaders
- Articulate downstream change impacts of system related items and support end user adoption
- Regularly interacts with HR leaders
- HRIS experience required
- Experience with customizing programs to meet business needs
- Ability to partner with internal functions to create a brand and market programs internally
- Experience in manufacturing, engineering firm, or energy/environmental industry is preferred
- Must have ability to think creatively “outside the box” and be solutions driven
- Exemplify the mission, vision, values and culture of the organization
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Travel required
Enviva is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity (EEO) in any term, condition or privilege of employment. Enviva does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member, genetic information or any other status protected by law. Enviva complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which we operate.