We are one of the world's leading online creative communities for tools, templates and talent. We want to help creators bring ideas to life and earn a living doing what they love, to be the place where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where our community earns every time that happens. We are bootstrapped, profitable and totally global. Learn more about our products and how they support our community here.
Like most of the world, we’ve transitioned to (mostly) working from home. Luckily, we’ve been set up to work from anywhere since day one, and we’re working hard to keep our team connected as we continue to support our creative community to thrive.
Mockups Creative Director
You will keep Placeit templates relevant for our customers, trendy, high quality and make them the best looking of the industry.
Every template/asset made by their team for a specific track follows a specific aesthetic direction. It’s part of a cohesive whole, visually and conceptually. It looks like Placeit. It looks like a collection. No item inside a track looks out of place or random
There are no visual mistakes. No pixelation, no poor compositions, no poor alignment, palette choice is good, text color contrast is good, no blurry / over-exposed photos, etc.
What you’ll be doing
- Decide what type of photos are uploaded to Placeit every week.
- Creative brief for photo projects: Every project needs a detailed creative brief.
- Briefs must include: visual guidelines, aspect ratio/size, moodboard/examples, suggested fonts, suggested palettes, UI/label names, special features.
- Briefs must include some short information on the type of user.
- Feedback & Coaching (creative only)
- Daily check on creative work to make sure it fits the brief.
- Propose new tracks/niches/style/photo trends.
- Research new trends and sales performance to design our Mockups strategy.
- Help Business Unit Managers with automation/speed up processes.
Required skills and experience.
- At least 5 years experience as a Creative Director
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong experience in Performance Revisions
- Strong experience with creative areas
- Strong experience in Photography (artistic and technical, shooting and retouching).
- Understanding of content creation flows
- Trends research and basic sales data analysis
- Coaching and mentoring
- Project Management experience
- Change management abilities
- Professional-level English required
Personal competencies required.
- Excellent feedback and coaching skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- People Management
What we offer
Salary: MAX $48,000 mxn (Monthly/gross) - based on qualifications.
- Remote work possibility
- Private Medical Insurance
- Saving funds
- Full Law Benefits
- 10 days of paid holidays
- Global Profit sharing (subject to board approval)
- Pay for roundtrip tickets to anywhere in Mexico 2x a year
- Inflation adjustment of salary
- Paid for educational courses
- Unlimited ebooks / books
- Top line equipment
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
Join our global community
- We’re a BCorp certified business & we believe in succeeding sustainably.
- Your work directly supports the millions of people around the world using Envato’s products to bring their ideas to life and earn a living using their creative skills.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our staff feel welcome, included and respected every day they work for Envato.
- Generous parental leave, the flexibility to work & travel (when we’re on the move again), wellness programs and learning opportunities are only a few of the perks we offer.