We are one of the world's leading online creative communities for tools, templates and talent. We want to help creators bring ideas to life and earn a living doing what they love, to be the place where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where our community earns every time that happens. We are bootstrapped, profitable and totally global. Learn more about our products and how they support our community here.
Like most of the world, we’ve transitioned to (mostly) working from home. Luckily, we’ve been set up to work from anywhere since day one, and we’re working hard to keep our team connected as we continue to support our creative community to thrive.
Mobile QA Tester (Junior)
This position is to be working as a full time employee of Envato Mexico with our top product: Placeit.
This position will be in charge of providing functional, usability, compatibility, visual and performance testing of our web platform, specially from a mobile point of view as a manual QA tester inside a QA team.
You may need to focus on the mobile (iOS and Android) testing of our platform (Placeit by Envato)
What you’ll be doing
- Perform tests for desktop & mobile releases (new features, engine modifications, etc)
- Identify and report bugs, prioritize and track found issues
- Write and/or update testing sheets, plans and cases
- Perform continuous testing of the desktop & mobile side of our platform
- Ability to perceive congruence of functionality and visual aspect of our platform
- Test functionality for each of our releases and communicate issues found to the development, content and QA teams
- Pinpoint problems in production environments and elevate issues as necessary
- Knowledge of Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Edge-Case Testing, Usability Testing and mobile environments
Required skills and experience.
- Previous QA Experience
- Familiarity with iOS and Android mobile systems
- Ability to track and replicate bugs
- Familiarity with different browsers, both mobile and desktop
- Debugging skills and an eye for detail
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in building guides and documents
- Use of checklist and a thorough process
- Previous QA experience in mobile environments
What we offer
Salary: 25,000 max - montly/gross
- Remote work possibility
- Private Medical Insurance
- Saving funds
- Full Law Benefits
- 10 days of paid holidays
- Global Profit sharing (subject to board approval)
- Pay for roundtrip tickets to anywhere in Mexico 2x a year
- Inflation adjustment of salary
- Paid for educational courses
- Unlimited ebooks / books
- Top line equipment
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
Join our global community
- We’re a BCorp certified business & we believe in succeeding sustainably.
- Your work directly supports the millions of people around the world using Envato’s products to bring their ideas to life and earn a living using their creative skills.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our staff feel welcome, included and respected every day they work for Envato.
- Generous parental leave, the flexibility to work & travel (when we’re on the move again), wellness programs and learning opportunities are only a few of the perks we offer.