We’re looking for a Technical SEO Specialist who will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing on site optimizations for Placeit.net. You have a deep knowledge of search engine ranking factors, experience creating detailed site audits and the ability to make a wide variety of on-site implementations.
What you’ll be doing
You will be in charge of conducting site audits and technical SEO optimizations such as: site architecture, infrastructure, sitemaps, redirects, robots.txt file, canonical URL, pagination, page response codes, meta data, internal linking and core web vitals.
- Perform a thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content.
- Investigate page rendering issues and provide recommendations to engineering on how to fix them
- Provide strong knowledge of schema.org
- Understand how to reduce crawl budget, fix site performance issues, and implement 301 redirects and optimize the sites interlinking strategy.
- Develop reports to track progress and value.
- Keep up on latest algorithm updates and SEO trends.
- Implement site recommendations based on website and competitive analysis.
Required skills and experience.
The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of current SEO trends and tactics & solid execution skills. The candidate should have a proven track record of increasing a site's technical SEO performance.
- Have an engineering mindset with deep understanding of the latest search algorithms, schemas, AMP, PWA, core web vitals, international SEO, etc.
- Preferred field of study: Digital Marketing, Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Technical SEO Certification
- Experience working with standard SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio or Google Search Console
- Attention to detail and inquisitive mindset
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Extensive experience in technical SEO implementation for large enterprise websites
You are also driven by results, and love to learn and improve constantly. You enjoy working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
What we offer
Salary Range: $35,000 - $45,000 MXN
- Private Medical Insurance
- Saving funds
- Full Law Benefits
- 10 days of paid holidays
- Profit sharing (5% of company profits)
- Pay for roundtrip tickets to anywhere in Mexico 2x a year
- Inflation adjustment of salary
- Paid for educational courses
- Unlimited ebooks / books
- Top line equipment
- Central location (Lopez Cotilla 1599) See the map: https://goo.gl/maps/ejVbWc2tm9Wh8Smv5
- Impact on lots of users (over 8m users) / fast growing
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!