We are one of the world's leading online creative communities for tools, templates and talent. We want to help creators bring ideas to life and earn a living doing what they love, to be the place where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where our community earns every time that happens. We are bootstrapped, profitable and totally global. Learn more about our products and how they support our community here.
Like most of the world, we’ve transitioned to (mostly) working from home. Luckily, we’ve been set up to work from anywhere since day one, and we’re working hard to keep our team connected as we continue to support our creative community to thrive.
Sr Email Marketer
We are seeking a very proactive, and creative person who will be part of our Email Marketing Team. This position will be responsible for sending massive commercial messages to our customers and potential customers all over the world. A minimum of 2 years of experience as an email marketer will be required as long as a strong email automation background.
What you’ll be doing
As a member of our incredible marketing team, you will use your creativity to write and structure compelling email campaigns to attract new customers and retain our current ones. You will help improve our automated email campaigns while searching for opportunities in emerging markets based on previous analysis. You will report and share your findings with your colleagues and other departments.
- Crafting impactful email pieces while complying with email best practices in the industry.
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Structuring complex automation workflows based on the customer lifecycle.
- Consistently looking for ways to improve current and future automation workflows.
- A/B testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective version.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns to guide improvements.
Required skills and experience.
- Copywriting experience. Writing, editing, and proofreading skills are essential.
- Well versed with Google Analytics.
- Advanced communication skills in English.
- Experience using email automation tools such as Iterable, Active Campaign, Marketo, etc.
- Email performance measurement. Full understanding of email performance metrics.
- Involvement with the marketing team to reach global goals. Working effectively in a fast-changing environment.
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing
What we offer
- Remote Work if needed
- Private Medical Insurance
- Saving funds
- Full Law Benefits
- 10 days of paid holidays
- Profit sharing (5% of company profits)
- Pay for roundtrip tickets to anywhere in Mexico 2x a year
- Inflation adjustment of salary
- Paid for educational courses
- Unlimited ebooks / books
- Top line equipment
- Central location (Lopez Cotilla 1599) See the map: https://goo.gl/maps/ejVbWc2tm9Wh8Smv5
- Impact on lots of users (over 8m users) / fast growing
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
Join our global community
- We’re a BCorp certified business & we believe in succeeding sustainably.
- Your work directly supports the millions of people around the world using Envato’s products to bring their ideas to life and earn a living using their creative skills.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our staff feel welcome, included and respected every day they work for Envato.
- Generous parental leave, the flexibility to work & travel (when we’re on the move again), wellness programs and learning opportunities are only a few of the perks we offer.