As part of the SEO team, the purpose of the SEO Outreach Specialist is to improve the ranking of our main keywords in SERPs, and contribute to the increasing organic traffic and revenue to our site by developing link building campaigns.
Key Duties & Responsibilities?
- Acquire high quality links through hands-on link building outreach
- Monitor and report on outreach and performance
- Recommend improvements to best practices
- Experiment with new organic marketing strategies.
- Keep track of competitors, relevant platforms, forums, communities, blogs, etc.
- Share articles and blog posts across the internet on news websites, blogs, etc.
The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of current SEO trends and tactics & solid execution skills. The candidate should have a proven track record of increasing organic traffic and revenue by acquiring links and brand mentions in their previous experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in SEO (link building), with a proven track record of success.
- Good understanding of key SEO concepts and issues, Google algorithm updates
- Excellent English (US) written and verbal communication skills.
You are also driven by results, and love to learn and improve constantly. You enjoy working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with SEO tools, particularly backlink analysis tools (Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Link Research Tools, Moz)
- Working knowledge of outreach and tracking tools (Buzzstream, Excel, Semrush, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience working on e-commerce.
Personal Competencies Required
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use your own initiative.
- Driven by results, and love to learn and improve constantly.
- Working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
What do we offer?
Salary: $31,500 - $38,500 Mxn, Monthly/gross
- Private Medical Insurance
- Saving funds
- Full Law Benefits
- 10 days of paid holidays
- Global Profit sharing (subject to board approval)
- Pay for roundtrip tickets to anywhere in Mexico 2x a year
- Inflation adjustment of salary
- Paid for educational courses
- Unlimited ebooks / books
- Top line equipment
- Central location (Lopez Cotilla 1599) See the map: https://goo.gl/maps/ejVbWc2tm9Wh8Smv5
- Impact on lots of users (over 8m users) / fast growing
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!