We’re so happy you found us. Since you’ve come this far, it’s safe to say you’re curious about our story and what career opportunities exist, so we’d love to start by introducing ourselves.
Then & Now
Our story starts in 2006 with three founders in a Sydney garage (no, we’re not kidding). Born from a desire to earn a living doing what they loved, with the flexibility to do it from anywhere, Envato set out to create an online community for buying and selling creative digital assets. Nearly 13 years later, we’re profitable and still totally bootstrapped. This allows us to stay super experimental and totally focused on the best interests of our authors & customers around the world.
We’ve built marketplaces where anyone can buy and sell the creative assets they need to complete their projects faster. Our community can now buy millions of different kinds of assets on Envato Market, or subscribe to the #1 unlimited subscription service for creatives, Envato Elements. Every day, these products continue to help everyone from freelancers to small business owners and agencies get their creative projects done.
While we are known and loved within the digital professional community globally, where our authors have earned almost $1,000 million, we also want to be a place where anyone can Make with Envato. Alongside Market & Elements, our portfolio also includes Milkshake, a website builder for Instagrammers, Placeit, a smart template tool for logos, mockups, graphic design & more, Mixkit, for free stock footage and animation, and most recently, Twenty20, a stock-photo subscription service.
With over 600 people globally, we have offices in Guadalajara, Mexico & Los Angeles, alongside our funky Melbourne HQ. We pride ourselves on being super remote friendly, with a staffing population just as diverse as the global community that use our products. To keep this sustainable as we scale, we support people to work from anywhere, whether that’s the beach in Croatia, on the Mornington Peninsula, or from their living room.
What you’ll be doing
You will be empowering internal staff to achieve their best work by delivering and supporting easy, secure, reliable and innovative enterprise technology solutions. You will be responsible for internal IT related matters including designing and supporting end-to-end engagement experiences for internal staff to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction incorporating appropriate SLAs. Management and configuration of the service catalogue through the self service portal. Analysis of service demand data relating and customer feedback to drive change and translate needs into innovative solutions. Development and execution IT awareness and communication plan activities for IT initiatives including cybersecurity and knowledge management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong customer centric, knowledge sharing, proactive, service delivery mindset
- Extensive knowledge of service management principles (ITSM) including knowledge centred service (KCS)
- Business-savvy and technical all-rounder, troubleshooter, generalist
- Providing customers with the information they need to self solve
- IT Service Management experience (5+ years)
- Influence and engagement skills, ability to bring people of the journey
- Strong customer empathy to understand customer wants and needs
- Intrinsically motivated to help others
- Ability to learn new skills and research new technologies
- Experience with cloud based solutions (saas) e.g. Google Apps, Dropbox etc.
- Ability to share knowledge and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders and articulate methodologies and results to non technical audiences
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prepare IT communication strategy and campaigns
- Experience in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Proven ability to manage customer, stakeholder and vendor relationships
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- In addition to hiring for our Melbourne CBD office, we will also consider applications from those who would like to work remotely (Australia wide)
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!