We’re so happy you found us. Since you’ve come this far, it’s safe to say you’re curious about our story and what career opportunities exist, so we’d love to start by introducing ourselves.
Then & Now
Our story starts in 2006 with three founders in a Sydney garage (no, we’re not kidding). Born from a desire to earn a living doing what they loved, with the flexibility to do it from anywhere, Envato set out to create an online community for buying and selling creative digital assets. Nearly 13 years later, we’re profitable and still totally bootstrapped. This allows us to stay super experimental and totally focused on the best interests of our authors & customers around the world.
We’ve built marketplaces where anyone can buy and sell the creative assets they need to complete their projects faster. Our community can now buy millions of different kinds of assets on Envato Market, or subscribe to the #1 unlimited subscription service for creatives, Envato Elements. Every day, these products continue to help everyone from freelancers to small business owners and agencies get their creative projects done.
While we are known and loved within the digital professional community globally, where our authors have earned almost $1,000 million, we also want to be a place where anyone can Make with Envato. Alongside Market & Elements, our portfolio also includes Milkshake, a website builder for Instagrammers, Placeit, a smart template tool for logos, mockups, graphic design & more, Mixkit, for free stock footage and animation, and most recently, Twenty20, a stock-photo subscription service.
With over 600 people globally, we have offices in Guadalajara, Mexico & Los Angeles, alongside our funky Melbourne HQ. We pride ourselves on being super remote friendly, with a staffing population just as diverse as the global community that use our products. To keep this sustainable as we scale, we support people to work from anywhere, whether that’s the beach in Croatia, on the Mornington Peninsula, or from their living room.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Email Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role in planning and delivering blast campaigns and triggered workflows end-to-end for Envato’s email program. With a focus on email strategy, optimisation and performance, you will be a driving force behind a first class personalised email experience to achieve customer growth and retention goals. You will relish the opportunity to work with a big subscriber list (in the millions), applying data-driven insights to target and segment for relevancy at each stage of the user lifecycle. Your advanced experience in the channel will see you working with and influencing a variety of stakeholders, using an analytical approach to assess, define, present and action campaign recommendations and strategies.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years' experience in email marketing
- Excellent understanding of email marketing operations, technology, platforms & automation at scale
- Advanced knowledge of email best practices, deliverability & key success metrics
- Strong analytical skills - ability to use data to develop & measure the effectiveness of campaigns, make recommendations & drive action
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, process driven
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large number of campaigns & segmentation strategies simultaneously - proficient in time management
- Ability to work autonomously with initiative & collaboratively - self-starter
- Track record working with other Marketing, Design & Product stakeholders to influence marketing strategy
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- In addition to hiring for our Melbourne CBD office, we will also consider applications from those who would like to work remotely (Australia wide)
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!