Join a purpose-led business and help anyone reach their creative potential
In line with our long history of flexible working, Envato is continuing to hire throughout the COVID-19 period, with all interviewing and on-boarding currently taking place virtually. All of our existing and future employees around the world will continue to work from home for the time being, supporting our creative community to thrive through these ever-changing times.
We are searching nationally for an Online Partnerships Manager to join our Customer Group. In this role, you will take on a crucial leadership position heading up our Affiliate & Media Buying team within our Paid Growth department. Our affiliate partnerships are a core focus area driving how our products support our community, and how we leverage data is central to the optimisation, acquisition and engagement of those partnerships. In addition to a major emphasis on growth, innovation, and partnerships with our analytics and paid acquisition teams, this position will have management responsibility, leading a team of four people.
The Online Partnerships Manager will be responsible for growing Envato’s customers across multiple products, including Market, Elements & Placeit, while meeting ROI targets. This will be achieved through several avenues:
- Lead, direct and coach the partnerships team to successfully accomplish goals.
- Affiliates: determining, acquiring, negotiating with, and servicing the top affiliate networks and individual affiliates.
- Media Buying: determining, acquiring, negotiating with and scaling - in an ROI-effective manner - deals made directly with websites and via 3rd party solutions.
- Business Development: proactively & reactively engaging with potential business partners to expand the distribution and reach of Envato’s ecosystem.
- Systems, tooling and processes: establish, develop and implement processes, tools & automation, both for internal efficiency as well as enabling partnerships and growth.
- Analytics: Interface between Customer Analytics, Partnerships Coordinator and the team’s requirements to provide actionable insights.
What we’re looking for
- Must have: 5+ years experience in working with affiliates, media buying or other online acquisition environments and 2+ years management experience, ideally of an affiliate or partnerships team.
- Strong analytical skills - able to extract action items from large sets of data
- 2+ years in business development
- Digital / e-commerce experience, ideally experience in fast growing digital companies
- Shared values with Envato’s caring and passionate culture
Envato was founded by designers, for designers
Envato’s story began in 2006 with the launch of its first marketplace, FlashDen. Our founders were on a mission to find a better way for web designers to be paid fairly for their templates. This core idea was expanded into similar marketplaces for graphics, audio, video, web themes and plugins, and reinforced with a huge network of educational content, creative tools and complimentary services.
Today, we’re home to over 600 staff in many locations. Over 700k customers purchase content with Envato every month, and the creative community has earned over $1billion USD through our platforms. We’re certified as a BCorp and consistently rank highly in Australia’s Great Place to Work survey.
We’re here without a single dollar of investment or debt, because we’ve been profitable every single year.
What we offer
- Purpose and Profit — Envato is a purpose-driven, BCorp certified business. We strive to have a positive impact on the lives of all of our stakeholders, from content creators and customers to our staff and the broader community.
- Global Impact — Envato helps anyone unlock their creative potential. Millions of people around the world use Envato’s products to bring their ideas to life and earn a living using their creative skills.
- Diverse and Inclusive — Envato consistently ranks high in Australia’s Great Place to Work survey. We’re committed to ensuring all our staff feel welcome, included and respected every day they work for Envato, through a caring, engaged and flexible work environment.
- Personal Growth — At Envato, personal development and career progression can take many forms. Envatians are supported to shape their careers through our Apprentice Developer program, secondment opportunities, investment into development programs, or formal mentoring and more.
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you. We are considering applicants to either work remotely from anywhere Australia, or eventually join us in our Melbourne HQ.