We are one of the world's leading online creative communities for tools, templates and talent. We want to help creators bring ideas to life and earn a living doing what they love, to be the place where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where our community earns every time that happens. We are bootstrapped, profitable and totally global. Learn more about our products and how they support our community here.
Like most of the world, we’ve transitioned to (mostly) working from home. Luckily, we’ve been set up to work from anywhere since day one, and we’re working hard to keep our team connected as we continue to support our creative community to thrive.
Impact to our community
Envato has a global network of affiliate partners who help us spread the word about our suite of creative products. We are searching globally for a Senior Manager - Online Partnerships to drive our partner strategy, heading up our Affiliate & Media Buying team. This is a core focus area driving how our products support our community, and how we leverage data is central to the optimisation, acquisition and engagement of those partnerships. In addition to a major emphasis on growth, innovation, and partnerships with our analytics and paid acquisition teams, this position will be responsible for strategically growing Envato's customers across multiple products, including Market, Elements & Placeit. The Senior Manager - Online Partnerships will play a crucial role in our Growth Division, helping us achieve ROI targets and support our customer acquisition goals.
- 5+ years experience in working with affiliates, media buying or other online acquisition environments and 2+ years management experience, ideally of an affiliate or partnerships team.
- Strong analytical skills - able to extract action items from large sets of data
- 2+ years in business development
- Digital / e-commerce experience, ideally experience in fast growing digital companies
- Shared values with Envato’s caring and passionate culture
Join our global community
- We’re a BCorp certified business & we believe in succeeding sustainably.
- Your work directly supports the millions of people around the world using Envato’s products to bring their ideas to life and earn a living using their creative skills.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our staff feel welcome, included and respected every day they work for Envato.
- Generous parental leave, the flexibility to work & travel (when we’re on the move again), wellness programs and learning opportunities are only a few of the perks we offer.