We are one of the world's leading online creative communities for tools, templates and talent. We want to help creators bring ideas to life and earn a living doing what they love, to be the place where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where our community earns every time that happens. We are bootstrapped, profitable and totally global. Learn more about our products and how they support our community here.
Like most of the world, we’ve transitioned to (mostly) working from home. Luckily, we’ve been set up to work from anywhere since day one, and we’re working hard to keep our team connected as we continue to support our creative community to thrive.
Impact to our Community
Product Analysts at Envato partner closely with senior stakeholders across our Growth Division, our Analytics Director and multiple Product steams, supporting efforts across Market, Elements & Placeit. This roleto play a crucial role in analysing data, identifying trends, and using those insights to highlight opportunities and issues for the team. You will be an instrumental member of a collaborative analytics group, where you’ll take part in planning and measuring company KPI’s. All of our analysts are constantly problem solving to identify root causes of both positive & negative trends, and supporting business goals such as new customer acquisition & increasing user retention. Having the ability to manipulate and analyse large, complex data sets, turning them into actionable business insights be central to your success in this role. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining a range of dashboards and reports conveying Envato’s KPIs, performing mission-critical analysis driving our online customer experience.
- Experience with online data and quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet company (although we are open to more experienced candidates)
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong SQL skills are an advantage, as is experience with Amazon Redshift
- Familiarity with A/B & multivariate testing best-practices in an online product environment
- Strong analytical and visualisation skills (Excel/Tableau and the like)
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering, science, economics or other quantitative fields
- Experience with big data - an advantage (this will help you collaborate with our Data Platforms Team)
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation
- Strong demonstrated alignment to Envato’s values.
Join our global community
- We’re a BCorp certified business & we believe in succeeding sustainably.
- Your work directly supports the millions of people around the world using Envato’s products to bring their ideas to life and earn a living using their creative skills.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our staff feel welcome, included and respected every day they work for Envato.
- Generous parental leave, the flexibility to work & travel (when we’re on the move again), wellness programs and learning opportunities are only a few of the perks we offer.