Join a purpose-led business and help anyone reach their creative potential
In line with our long history of flexible working, Envato is continuing to hire throughout the COVID-19 period, with all interviewing and on-boarding currently taking place virtually. All of our existing and future employees around the world will continue to work from home for the time being, supporting our creative community to thrive through these ever-changing times.
Envato is searching nationally for a Marketing Analyst to join our Customer Analytics team. Marketing Analysts at Envato partner closely with senior stakeholders, our Analytics Director and multiple marketing teams from Paid Growth to SEO. This position will play a crucial role in analysing data, identifying trends, and using those insights to highlight opportunities and issues for the team. You will be an instrumental member of a collaborative team, where you’ll take part in planning and measuring company KPI’s. All of our analysts are constantly problem solving to identify root causes of both positive & negative trends, and supporting business goals such as new customer acquisition & increasing user retention.
Having the ability to manipulate and analyse large, complex data sets, turning them into actionable business insights be central to your success in this role. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining a range of dashboards and reports conveying Envato’s KPIs, performing mission-critical analysis driving our online customer and revenue growth.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with online data and quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet company (although we are open to more experienced candidates
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong SQL skills are an advantage, as is experience with Amazon Redshift
- Familiarity with paid acquisition channels and concepts like ROI optimisation, LTV and churn would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and visualisation skills (Excel/Tableau and the like)
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering, science, economics or other quantitative fields
- Experience with big data - an advantage (this will help you collaborate with our Data Platforms Team)
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation
- Strong demonstrated alignment to Envato’s values.
Envato was founded by designers, for designers
Envato’s story began in 2006 with the launch of its first marketplace, FlashDen. Our founders were on a mission to find a better way for web designers to be paid fairly for their templates. This core idea was expanded into similar marketplaces for graphics, audio, video, web themes and plugins, and reinforced with a huge network of educational content, creative tools and complimentary services.
Today, we’re home to over 600 staff in many locations. Over 700k customers purchase content with Envato every month, and the creative community has earned over 10M through our platforms. We’re certified as a BCorp and consistently rank highly in Australia’s Great Place to Work survey.
We’re here without a single dollar of investment or debt, because we’ve been profitable every single year.
What we offer
- Purpose and Profit — Envato is a purpose-driven, BCorp certified business. We strive to have a positive impact on the lives of all of our stakeholders, from content creators and customers to our staff and the broader community.
- Global Impact — Envato helps anyone unlock their creative potential. Millions of people around the world use Envato’s products to bring their ideas to life and earn a living using their creative skills.
- Diverse and Inclusive — Envato consistently ranks high in Australia’s Great Place to Work survey. We’re committed to ensuring all our staff feel welcome, included and respected every day they work for Envato, through a caring, engaged and flexible work environment.
- Personal Growth — At Envato, personal development and career progression can take many forms. Envatians are supported to shape their careers through our Apprentice Developer program, secondment opportunities, investment into development programs, or formal mentoring and more.
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you. We are considering applicants to either work remotely from anywhere Australia, or eventually join us in our Melbourne HQ.