We’re so happy you found us. Since you’ve come this far, it’s safe to say you’re curious about our story and what career opportunities exist, so we’d love to start by introducing ourselves.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement active sourcing and screening strategies (Headhunting strategies) for all the open positions.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics and elaborate weekly and monthly reports.
- Implement new sourcing methods for specialised profiles.
- Audit recruiting databases and recruitment tools to keep them updated and neat with accurate information.
- Create initiatives to guarantee all the recruiting processes are followed.
- Design and improve the employer branding strategy.
- Maintain the careers page updated and aligned with the Employer Branding strategy.
- Advise and help hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Participate in talent fairs and career events.
- Headhunting of top management positions.
- Participate and lead Talent Acquisition projects.
What we're looking for
- Ideally 3 years experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager with 3+ direct reports.
- 2+ years experience proactively headhunting and sourcing for top talent.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding.
- Understanding of selection methods and techniques.
- Experience using evaluation tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience using and managing job boards
- Proficiency in the use of reports and databases with an ATS, ideally Greenhouse
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to successfully communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Resilience and adaptability to a fast paced environment
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive outlook and willingness to help others
- Strong ability to work independently and take initiative
- Candidates must hold working rights in Mexico
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Travel Mexico; Round flight to any part of Mexico twice a year - Awaken your creativity & know your country
- Continuous development - Paid courses and Diplomas related to your work
- We'll give you 10 paid vacation days
- Relocation support from anywhere in Mexico
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Placeit by Envato and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.