We’re so happy you found us. Since you’ve come this far, it’s safe to say you’re curious about our story and what career opportunities exist, so we’d love to start by introducing ourselves.
Then & Now
Our story starts in 2006 with three founders in a Sydney garage (no, we’re not kidding). Born from a desire to earn a living doing what they loved, with the flexibility to do it from anywhere, Envato set out to create an online community for buying and selling creative digital assets. Nearly 13 years later, we’re profitable and still totally bootstrapped. This allows us to stay super experimental and totally focused on the best interests of our authors & customers around the world.
We’ve built marketplaces where anyone can buy and sell the creative assets they need to complete their projects faster. Our community can now buy millions of different kinds of assets on Envato Market, or subscribe to the #1 unlimited subscription service for creatives, Envato Elements. Every day, these products continue to help everyone from freelancers to small business owners and agencies get their creative projects done.
While we are known and loved within the digital professional community globally, where our authors have earned over $750 million, we also want to be a place where anyone can Make with Envato. Alongside Market & Elements, our portfolio also includes Milkshake, a website builder for Instagrammers, Placeit, a smart template tool for logos, mockups, graphic design & more, Mixkit, for free stock footage and animation, and most recently, Twenty20, a stock-photo subscription service.
With over 600 people globally, we have offices in Guadalajara, Mexico & Los Angeles, alongside our funky Melbourne HQ. We pride ourselves on being super remote friendly, with a staffing population just as diverse as the global community that use our products. To keep this sustainable as we scale, we support people to work from anywhere, whether that’s the beach in Croatia, on the Mornington Peninsula, or from their living room.
What you’ll be doing
This role has a strong focus on business solution alignment for this high profile program of work, delivering Oracle Cloud Financials, Accounting Hub Cloud Service, Accounts Reconciliation Cloud Service, Enterprise Planning and Budgeting, Self Service Procurement and Supplier Portal modules.
We’re after an Oracle Functional Specialist with strong experience working on Oracle Financials Solutions implementation/configuration projects. You’ll need to be able to jump in and wrap your head around our global digital business and get up to speed quickly on our systems landscape.
As well as configuring our cloud solution to meet the needs of the business, you will be heavily involved in all phases of the project including System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Training end users. As such, you will need to have great communication skills, and preferably have experience in these activities.
We are a small, cross functional team, so you will need to be a flexible all-rounder who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves to help others.
Your application should address the following key requirements:
- Sound knowledge of some or all of Oracle Financials ERP - current or previous releases
- Demonstrable experience configuring Oracle Financials ERP in a functional role.
- Ideally some exposure to or experience in Enterprise Performance Management, Account Reconciliation products or Accounting Hub Cloud Service.
- Demonstrated experience in testing end-to-end system capabilities against business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in training end users
- On values with Envato’s caring and passionate culture.
The following will also be considered as part of the application process:
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies and technology changes.
- Commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects, and win-win outcomes for Envato.
- Demonstrated time management, analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience deploying Oracle Financial Cloud Solutions (highly regarded).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA (highly regarded).
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!