- Major Leadership Role! Report into Envato's COO & drive strategy in this new role
- Named Australia’s Coolest Company for Women & one of the Best Places to Work
- Based at our global Head Office in Melbourne, Australia
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, Envato is the leading marketplace for creative assets and creative people.
With more than 270 staff and contractors worldwide, we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $400 Million. Millions of people around the world choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to build websites, videos, apps, graphics and more.
Recently, JobAdvisor awarded us the title of Australia's Coolest Company for Women and we were named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in 2015, 2016, 2017 and again in 2018! You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world, we’re also growing really fast!
What you’ll be doing
The General Manager, Customer group is responsible for a team of ~140, including Customer Product, User Experience, Marketing, Paid Growth, Customer Success and Customer Engineering.
The GM Customer holds P&L accountability for the Customer Group and is responsible for growing Envato’s revenue. This includes developing growth strategies and tactics to deliver great customer value and experience, and to acquire, support and retain customers. The successful candidate will have the ability balance the commercial aims of the business and the values of Envato.
To be successful in this role you need to be a passionate, contemporary ‘hands on’ digital leader, with significant experience in managing P&L and delivering commercial outcomes. You will understand a high volume B2B / B2C business, ideally in a marketplace environment, and can demonstrate an ability to use all parts of the Customer Group to drive strong customer and revenue growth. You will be analytical and data oriented, and have strong digital marketing expertise.
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.envato.com/careers/top-5 and www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!