- Play a key role in the growth of our online business!
- Leverage your analytical skills to make an impact!
- Based at our Head Office in Melbourne
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, Envato is a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services that help creative people earn a living doing what they love. Since 2015, we’ve consistently been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in the BRW Awards, and also awarded the title of Australia's Coolest Company for Women and Diversity. We offer flexible work options, incredible work from anywhere benefits and actively encourage diversity and inclusion.
Envato was founded 2006 and along the way we’ve helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $700 Million. Millions of people around the world choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to create websites, videos, apps, graphics and more. We've also just acquired Placeit, an awesome logo-builder and mockup tool, with a team based in Guadalajara, Mexico! Find out more at Placeit, Envato Market, Envato Elements, Envato Sites, Envato Studio, Tuts+ and Inside Envato.
You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world, we’re also growing really fast. We now have close to 600 staff and contractors worldwide, adding more than 100 people to the business, year on year, since 2017!
What you’ll be doing
The SEM Analyst will play a key role in leading our paid search user analysis in multiple languages and will be part of a growing team that will play a key role in achieving our customer acquisition and retention targets. You will be responsible for carrying out methodical analysis and interpretation of our paid SEM accounts for efficiency and efficacy. As part of this overall responsibility, you will:
- Establish clear and consistent methodologies and processes in benchmarking and measurement of business performance
- Analyse and undertake validation (QA) of campaigns and of reporting data
- Extract, manipulate and analyse large, complex data sets
- Presentation of insights and recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Assist other members of team in modeling and validation of customer behaviour (e.g. propensity, churn, LTV, etc.)
- Build, optimize and scale effective paid search campaigns for Envato’s world leading market places (ThemeForest et al) and Envato Elements
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring benchmarks are established, lessons are learnt and growth opportunities capitalized
- Identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities to deliver on CPA goals in multiple markets and languages
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience working with large budgets within an online focused company
- Strong technical skills in data manipulation using SQL, Tableau or Excel
- Experience in pre and post campaign analysis
- Deep knowledge and understanding of global ad platforms (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Ability to work as part of the team and independently
- Highly developed analytical and planning skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- A love of thinking outside the box and developing creative/innovative solutions
- Bachelors degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, business, finance, IT or related discipline will be highly regarded but not mandatory
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!