- Play a key role in the growth of our online business!
- Leverage your analytical skills to make an impact!
- Based at our Head Office in Melbourne
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, we're a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services to help people get creative. In September 2014, one of our sites, ThemeForest, was the 90th most visited website in the world and it remains among the most visited Australian-owned website on the planet! With more than 350 staff and contractors worldwide, we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $500 Million.
JobAdvisor awarded us the title of Australia's Coolest Company for Women and Diversity (2015 and 2016). We were also named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in the 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 BRW Awards.
On Envato Market thousands of people earn a living selling things like WordPress themes, photos, music tracks and illustrations. With Envato Elements, we oversee one of the world’s largest subscription services for digital creatives, providing hundreds of thousands of files for unlimited download for one flat fee. We offer website design and hosting with Envato Sites. On our education platform Tuts+, over 5 million people learn skills including code, illustration, photography, web design, and more, each month. We also run a freelance marketplace called Envato Studio. We've also just acquired Placeit, an awesome logo-builder and mockup tool, with a team based in Guadalajara, Mexico!
What you’ll be doing
The SEM Analyst will play a key role in leading our paid search user analysis in multiple languages and will be part of a growing team that will play a key role in achieving our customer acquisition and retention targets. You will be responsible for carrying out methodical analysis and interpretation of our paid SEM accounts for efficiency and efficacy. As part of this overall responsibility, you will:
- Establish clear and consistent methodologies and processes in benchmarking and measurement of business performance
- Analyse and undertake validation (QA) of campaigns and of reporting data
- Extract, manipulate and analyse large, complex data sets
- Presentation of insights and recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Assist other members of team in modeling and validation of customer behaviour (e.g. propensity, churn, LTV, etc.)
- Build, optimize and scale effective paid search campaigns for Envato’s world leading market places (ThemeForest et al) and Envato Elements
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring benchmarks are established, lessons are learnt and growth opportunities capitalized
- Identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities to deliver on CPA goals in multiple markets and languages
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience working with large budgets within an online focused company
- Strong technical skills in data manipulation using SQL, Tableau or Excel
- Experience in pre and post campaign analysis
- Deep knowledge and understanding of global ad platforms (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Ability to work as part of the team and independently
- Highly developed analytical and planning skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- A love of thinking outside the box and developing creative/innovative solutions
- Bachelors degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, business, finance, IT or related discipline will be highly regarded but not mandatory
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
- Salary of $80k including superannuation (flexible depending on experience)
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!