- Join our fast growing paid growth team!
- Pave the way in social media advertising and innovation
- Winner of Best Place to Work in Australia and Coolest Company for Women
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, Envato is a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services that help creative people earn a living doing what they love. Since 2015, we’ve consistently been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in the BRW Awards, and also awarded the title of Australia's Coolest Company for Women and Diversity. We offer flexible work options, incredible work from anywhere benefits and actively encourage diversity and inclusion.
Envato was founded 2006 and along the way we’ve helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $700 Million. Millions of people around the world choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to create websites, videos, apps, graphics and more. We've also just acquired Placeit, an awesome logo-builder and mockup tool, with a team based in Guadalajara, Mexico! Find out more at Placeit, Envato Market, Envato Elements, Envato Sites, Envato Studio, Tuts+ and Inside Envato.
You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world, we’re also growing really fast. We now have close to 600 staff and contractors worldwide, adding more than 100 people to the business, year on year, since 2017!
What you’ll be doing
This role will report to the Paid Acquisition Manager and will drive paid acquisition by focusing on establishing and managing global markets on Facebook. Responsibilities include building our paid social acquisition strategy, identifying and optimising strategic growth levers and testing and vetting new opportunities for efficiency and efficacy.
- Build, optimise and scale effective Facebook campaigns for Envato’s world leading market places (ThemeForest and others) and Envato Elements
- Identify and test for new, innovative growth opportunities to deliver on CPA goals in multiple markets and languages
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring benchmarks are established, lessons are learned and growth opportunities capitalised
- Launch campaigns on new platforms, lead the structure of new reporting and scale within ROI targets
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practises in Performance Marketing
What we’re looking for
- 2-5 years of relevant online marketing experience with a strong focus on SEM and SMM
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Facebook’s ad platform
- Experience in remarketing a plus
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, lookups, formulas, etc.)
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business
- A love of thinking outside the box and developing creative/innovative solutions
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation
- Strong demonstrated alignment to Envato’s values
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Salary of $90k including superannuation (flexible based on experience)
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!