Founded over 11 years ago, with more recent investments from Accel-KKR, Entersekt is a leader in mobile authentication, mobile app security, and payments enablement technology, offering highly scalable products with a track record of success across multiple continents.
Entersekt enables secure digital transactions for leading financial institutions globally. We exist to create a world where everyone can transact digitally without fear or compromise. Currently, we protect the digital transactions of over 67 million active users on our platform and hold over 60 registered patents that recognize innovation in digital security, payments, and user experience. Entersekt offers their customers secure authentication and digital payments experiences that removes unnecessary friction. Entersekt has invested in, and created, a diverse product portfolio that positions the company well to execute on its expansion in North America and European markets.
The Ideal Candidate
Entersekt is seeking a skilled and motivated Software Engineer with experience in Golang, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm charts, gRPC, and JSON over REST to join our FIDO and Browser Auth Channel Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our FIDO and browser-based authentication solutions for our mobile and online banking platforms using Golang. You will work closely with other members of the team to ensure that our solutions are scalable, secure, and meet the needs of our customers. You will also be responsible for deploying our solutions to an AWS EKP hosted solution using Docker, Kubernetes deployed via Helm charts, and ensuring that our microservices communicate with each other using gRPC internally and JSON over REST externally.
- Work with the product management team to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications and solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain our FIDO and browser-based authentication solutions using Golang.
- Deploy our solutions to an AWS EKP hosted solution using Docker, Kubernetes deployed via Helm charts.
- Ensure that our microservices communicate with each other using gRPC internally and JSON over REST externally.
- Write clean, scalable, and maintainable code that follows best practices and coding standards.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams within Entersekt to integrate our solutions into the wider platform.
- Continuously improve our solutions by conducting research and experimenting with new technologies and methodologies.
- Provide technical support to other teams and stakeholders when necessary.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that our solutions meet our high-quality standards.
Skills and Experience
Successful candidates for this role will generally possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software development with a focus on Golang, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm charts, gRPC, and JSON over REST.
- Experience with FIDO-based authentication protocols.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, and balance immediate and long-term tasks and requirements.
- Strong analytical and investigative problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – you will need to explain your ideas to your teammates.
- Hungry and eager to make a difference at a technical and operational level.
- A healthy self-esteem – you will be challenged by some bright minds on a regular basis.
- The ability to get things done – we don’t like micro-management, but we expect you to do the right thing.
- A tendency to think outside the box – innovation is valued highly at Entersekt.
- A preference to work in a team rather than by yourself.
- An attitude of being proud of your code and taking ownership.
We place a lot of value on how we treat prospective employees and appreciate the time and effort that goes into job hunting. That is why we aim to keep the hiring process as quick and seamless as possible while ensuring the best possible fit for both you and the company.
Working at Entersekt is truly a dream. You get exposed to cutting-edge technology, colleagues who are leaders in their fields, and an awesome working environment that includes flexible hours, remote work, and plenty of growth opportunities.
Apply for this position by following the "apply now" tab and or viewing our other roles at Entersekt Careers page.