Enterprize Software’s preferred Software Engineer would be someone who’s an active learner, a sharp listener, and someone skilled in the craft of transforming ideas into functional code and software.
The candidate should have meaningful experience working in group settings to design and build durable solutions.
And an acceptable candidate must have ample background with the tools and technologies that are required to build capable & lasting software solutions.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with an appropriate agency Polygraph is required.
Below is a representative list of skills required for performing Software Engineering job duties. This list is not exhaustive, and represents a subset of the skills needed based on your specific engineering focus:
- Java, C#, Go, or NodeJS
- Version Control: Git, Subversion
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Angular, React, Vue
- SQL Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer
- NoSQL Database: Mongo, Redis, Elasticsearch
As a Software Engineer, you must have significant experience writing and testing new code in a typical application programming language, e.g., Java, C#, or Go.
Here are some things we expect from our Software Engineer:
- Able to implement complex solutions autonomously.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and translate new concepts into functional prototypes.
- Possess an understanding of Software Engineering fundamentals that lead to solutions based on sound principles.
- Write beautiful, self-documenting code.
- Collaborate closely with clients, fellow developers, and designers to interpret customer requirements and deliver the right features.
- Meet and communicate effectively with clients to build out and test new features.
- Work independently in a large team as well as providing support when needed.
- Manage time and projects and tracking appropriately.
- Have an understanding of the cloud, coding practices, technologies, and tools to support a DevOps oriented workflow.
- Demonstrate software development’s best practices, which includes tools that enable automated testing, link to version control systems, and automate builds.
- Able to write user stories, test cases, and expected results.
- Has experience testing, debugging, implementing, and maintaining complex software applications.
- Be receptive to feedback and collaboration.
- Maintain friendly and harmonious working relationships.
Benefits and Compensation
- Up to $225k based on experience and proven performance
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous paid time-off
- Company supported training
- Relaxed work environment