We are building analytics on natural language to help product development teams learn from large-scale customer feedback. Since our inception in 2020, we have been backed by top-tier VC firms from Silicon Valley and India. Today, we are proud to partner with some of the fastest scaling Product Led Growth companies. We are growing really fast and excited about having more people join us on this journey.
Read more about our core values and operating principles - here.
Roles & Responsibilities
You'll be the founding member of our product management team and have an opportunity to -
- Work closely with the Founders and define product vision.
- Collaborate with customers and engineering team to define and build new features, and improve existing ones.
- Determine customers' needs by conducting the research needed to obtain market information.
- Contribute to the product roadmap, product requirement documents with research backed decisions.
- Rapidly prototype and iterate until we deliver high-quality, polished, and delightful experiences for our customers.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or founder-level experience in building SaaS products.
- Excellent product management skills encapsulating problem solving, customer empathy, translating customer needs into product features and clear communication.
- Experience in solving unstructured problems and dealing with a high level of ambiguity.
- Experience creating digital apps and systems; you have built products from scratch and iterated on existing solutions.
- Experience with building an analytics product is a plus!
- Ability to effectively organise and communicate your thoughts to teammates
- Team player who can also work independently and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Smart, Humble and Friendly peers
- Competitive remuneration package with equity options
- Generous vacation
- Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Learning & Development resources
- Initial grant to setup home-office
- Monthly stipend for coffee / nutritional supplements
We are an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that none of our employees or prospective employees receives less favourable treatment as a result of age, sex, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion or ethnic origin. Equally we aim to ensure that no such employee is disadvantaged by terms and conditions of employment which cannot be justified.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are open to a fully remote work setup till it is safe to work in person.