Entera is the leading SaaS and Services platform for Enterprise and Mid-Market Single Family Investors, empowering them to buy, sell and operate their real estate investments, seamlessly. Powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), Entera’s online marketplace offers the best combination of data, technology, services, and expertise to real estate investors. Since its inception in 2018, Entera has transacted on 15,000+ single-family homes valued at $5B across 29 US markets. Backed by leading investors Goldman Sachs, Bullpen, and Craft, Entera is helping its clients access, evaluate and transact on over 350,000 properties, scale their operations, make strategic data-driven decisions, and win more often. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York, and Houston, Texas.
About the Role:
As a Product Manager at Entera, you will obsess over and solve challenging customer problems to advance Entera’s mission. You will be required to deeply understand the business context for the product initiatives that you’re driving and then dive deep to bring compelling solutions to life for our customers. If you have a knack for working cross-functionally, developing empathy for customer problems, and taking an action-oriented approach to making headway on your initiatives, then this role is for you!
What you’ll do:
- Utilize discovery and research tactics to deeply understand customer problems
- Develop project briefs, product requirements documents and specifications for new features and enhancements
- Establish and build relationships with engineers, designers, marketers and customer stakeholders - to enable amazing product creation
- Partner with marketing, customer-facing teams and our customers to ensure successful launches of new products
- Use data to monitor engagement and ensure ongoing success. Clearly communicate learnings to support ongoing growth
- Oversee product releases and take action post-release, equipped with data
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Ability to break down complex problems and design elegant solutions with a focus on usability and data-driven decision-making
- Understanding of the tools, techniques and methodologies that support product discovery and delivery
- Demonstrate your abilities as a problem solver and aligner - develop solutions and perspectives in a structured and organized way. Align perspectives and communicate to achieve business goals and build amazing user experiences
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to collaborate & communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A results-driven approach that is entrepreneurial and action-oriented
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.