Entera is the leading SaaS and Services platform for Enterprise and Mid-Market Single Family Investors, empowering them to buy, sell and operate their real estate investments, seamlessly. Powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), Entera’s online marketplace offers the best combination of data, technology, services, and expertise to real estate investors. Since its inception in 2018, Entera has transacted on 15,000+ single-family homes valued at $5B across 29 US markets. Backed by leading investors Goldman Sachs, Bullpen, and Craft, Entera is helping its clients access, evaluate and transact on over 350,000 properties, scale their operations, make strategic data-driven decisions, and win more often. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York, and Houston, Texas.
If you are passionate about real estate, love seeing things through, being a critical part of the process, and want to learn how technology can bring scale to the real estate buying process- then look no further! At Entera, we are looking to hire experienced professionals to assist our enterprise investors in the post contract to close process. As a Disposition Listing Specialist, you will assure the listing and offer management of any transaction is a world class experience for our clients and industry partners. Disposition Listing Specialists are crucial members of the brokerage team and responsible for stewarding listing through to becoming accepted offers and over the finish line while deftly navigating through any obstacles along the way. You'll work with industry leaders, receive constant training and many opportunities for growth within the organization. This role is perfect for someone with a traditional background in real estate as a Listing Agent or Institutional Asset manager experience. Entera is looking for long-term career oriented individuals that want to be part of changing the way people buy real estate. We are heavily invested in your success and will cover the costs associated with all required licensing fees! We also offer opportunities for additional employer paid licensing if you'd like to expand your professional goals.
What You'll Do
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of real estate contracts, offer processing and the principles of single family rental home dispositions
- Maintain a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with customers, third parties and internal partners
- Monitor critical milestone dates and assure that due diligence contingencies are properly communicated
- Work closely with clients, third parties and external partners to obtain approval to close dispositions in a timely and error-free manner
- Prioritize and multi-task while simultaneously maintaining multiple open transactions in different stages of the contract life cycle
- Review applicable offers and repair request for client submission
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with all departments to address inquiries and requests from clients, internal team members and third parties
- Address any and all inquiries from clients and buyers agent in a timely manner
- Manage the resolution of issues identified during due diligence and title review
Who You Are
- Active real estate license with minimum of 1-2 years of experience in residential real estate required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication skills preferably around offer management
- Prior experience with Brokermint. MLS and other real estate platforms desired
- Ability to handle a robust listing pipeline and work independently
- Highly organized individual with a strong attention to detail
- Able to ingest and apply new information quickly
- Honest, ethical and able to appropriately handle confidential manners
- Locally based in Houston, TX- Full time physical attendance required
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.