We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
About the Role:
Here’s your chance to join our Brokerage Services team as the Head of Brokerage Operations. In this role, you will be responsible for three operational areas: Brokerage analytics/reporting, Incentives/Commissions and Capacity Optimization. You will lead a team of 1-3 individual contributors to define and develop reporting for productivity KPIs across Brokerage, refine the design of the sales incentive/commission structure for production teams and optimize HC resource allocation in line with business cycles. You will partner closely with Finance, Account Management, and the People Organization to drive operational excellence within Brokerage Services. Your key focus will be on sustainable business growth, operational discipline and resource optimization. This role is based in Houston, TX and will report to the Senior Vice President for Brokerage Services.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the rhythm of the business activities such as Weekly Business Reviews, Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics.
- Develop detailed Brokerage productivity plans, report progress against those plans and make recommendations for changes to sales coverage strategies based on those results.
- Collaborate with Finance and Account Management to develop robust mid/long-range forecasting and capacity models that enable efficient allocation of resources within Brokerage.
- Partner with Sales/Negotiations leadership to develop performance scorecards and design incentives/commission structures to drive scorecard delivery.
- Baseline analytics/reporting capabilities for Brokerage team; collaborate with Learning Partner on development plans to bridge any analytic capability gaps within Brokerage Services.
- Partner with Product team on data interpretation and governance.
- Own operational governance for Brokerage Services; continuously develop audit mechanisms and processes to provide clarity on ways of working.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience within sales support or business operations with at least 3 years of managerial experience.
- Experience managing multiple aspects of sales and business operations (data/analytics, incentive management, capacity planning, sales engagements, rhythm of the business, etc.).
- MBA and/or Prop tech experience preferred.
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.