We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
About the Role
If you are passionate about real estate, love providing first class customer service and curious to learn how technology can bring scale to the real estate buying process, this unique position is the right opportunity for you. The Logistics Coordinator will be a part of Entera’s technology enabled brokerage team focused on servicing professional investors to acquire the best properties across the United States. Our brokerage service team strives to deliver industry leading transaction efficiency metrics and great service to our clients everyday. Candidates with experience in Real Estate Sales or Transaction Coordinator roles are highly encouraged to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with customers, third parties and internal partners
- Work closely with clients, third parties and external partners to meet inspection and closing deadlines in a timely and error-free manner
- Coordinate and communicate property access for inspections and final walkthroughs
- Prioritize and multi-task while simultaneously maintaining multiple open transactions in different stages of the contract life cycle
- Collaborate with all departments to address inquiries and requests from clients, internal team members and third parties
- Play an integral role in the successful closings of a large volumes of properties on a monthly basis
Who You Are
- Minimum of 2 years experience in residential real estate as (an agent or transaction coordinator), customer service role or similar position
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Must be service oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Strong understanding of residential real estate sales process (from contract to close) a plus
- Strong analytical, comprehension, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong personal integrity
- Experienced in MS Office and G Suite technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to master new tasks and technologies quickly
- A competitive, achievement-oriented personality
- Locally based in Houston, TX- Full time physical attendance required
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.