We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
About the Role:
Success will be measured by overall performance in bringing in net new clients and expanding existing accounts, all while delivering an exceptional customer experience. The person in this role will run a fundamentally sound sales process from lead acquisition to close, effectively cultivating a robust pipeline and selling both independently as well as part of a broader team. This role must be able to engage and partner with professional services, account management, and client success to enable successful implementations and future expansion.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive revenue and lead the full cycle sales process including prospecting new leads, negotiating contracts and closing new business with customers
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new business opportunities fueling the sales pipeline
- Demonstrate ability to decipher customer objectives and goals to inform consultative selling techniques and deliver a personalized and relevant engagement experience
- Create compelling and creative materials to clearly articulate the Entera value to prospective customers
- Track all sales activities and customer details including timelines, next steps, closing forecasts, and define strategies to meet goals
- Partner with customer success and account management to ensure high satisfaction and success within your accounts
- Identify product and solution gaps with customers/prospects and present a point of view to Entera’s Product and Leadership teams
You Should Have:
- 5+ years of enterprise SaaS selling experience to C-level executives
- Prior industry experience in prop tech, real estate, mortgage lending, or capital markets preferred
- Strong track record of carrying and exceeding targets
- Excellent writing, discovery and presentation skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly changing environment with high levels of self motivation, ownership and adaptability
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility, and influence across all levels and departments both internal and external
- Strategic mentality and highly consultative approach to sales
- Strong intuition with the ability to navigate through ambiguity to identify key objectives in order to craft a strategic customer engagement
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.