We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
About the Role:
The team is looking for a Team Lead to lead a team of sell-side analysts in the single-family residential real estate space. The team lead aims to drive results of a group of analysts to provide hands-on support to our investor clients to dramatically improve their capability and scale in property discovery, underwriting, comping, and decision making using Entera’s state of the art technology. The team is responsible for profiling and refining investment goals as well as increasing acquisitions of targeted single-family residential properties on behalf of our investor clients.
What You'll Do:
- Drive performance of a team of analysts responsible for helping our clients achieve deployment targets
- Develop an expertise in the various strategies under single family residential investing and the value chain.
- Develop a deep understanding of client requirements and integrate them into real estate discovery and evaluation models executed by our Acquisitions Analysts
- Prepare and manipulate data for client reports
- Creating and preparing documents to push projects through to completion
- Analyzing real estate, understanding overall valuations, performing research using internal and external tools to align client goals with market opportunities
- Assist other analysts in the creation, refinement and continuous “training” of underwriting/property discovery models using Entera’s toolsets on behalf of clients
- Underwrite and locate investment opportunities accurately using market comparables to determine an accurate rent, value and initial bid price for a single family asset.
- Consolidate, cleanse and transform data for automated property underwriting within Entera’s property data system.
- Preparing reports and daily summaries regarding client goals
- Monitor real estate trends and prepare market analysis (both internal and external)
Who You Are:
- Technical expertise in underwriting and valuing homes with a high degree of accuracy and speed
- Strong leader with the ability to capture potential of junior employees and develop skills in valuation, market research, and Entera best practices
- Effective teacher and motivator of all things SFR, Customer Service, and Entera
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with internal and external professionals
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with a proven ability to work well in a high-intensity environment to complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.