We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
About the Role:
Entera is looking for Product leaders to help us transform Real Estate. As a Product Manager at Entera, you will solve challenging problems. You will develop an understanding of how our customers engage with Entera and build amazing products that our customers love.
Successful candidates will thrive in Entera’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team.
What you’ll do:
- Guide product creation and development - from start to finish
- Communicate and share our product goals with business stakeholders and our engineers
- Establish and build relationships with engineers, designers, marketers and customer stakeholders - to enable amazing product creation
- Develop an understanding of our customers and how they engage with our products by conducting research, analyzing data, interviewing stakeholders and performing experiments
- Develop project briefs, product requirements documents and specifications for new features and enhancements
- Ensure the success and own the timely delivery of product execution
- Partner with marketing, customer-facing teams and our customers to ensure successful launches new products
- Use data to monitor engagement and ensure ongoing success. Clearly communicate learnings to support ongoing growth
- Prioritize and manage the quarterly roadmap, keeping teams informed, and ensuring we have a sound growth experimentation and execution strategy
Who You Are:
- 4+ years experience in developing technology-powered products for SaaS companies in high-growth environments
- Understanding of the tools, techniques and methodologies that support product discovery and delivery
- Demonstrate your abilities as a problem solver and aligner - develop solutions and perspectives in a structured and organized way. Align perspectives and communicate to achieve business goals and build amazing user experiences
- Ability to break down complex problems and design elegant solutions with a focus on usability and data-driven decision-making
- A results-driven, data-driven approach and who is both entrepreneurial and action-oriented
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.