We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
Entera’s brokerage operations department is looking for a licensed and experienced manager that wants to be part of a career organization, be paid excellent salary, bonuses, benefits, and wants to change the way buyers acquire single family real estate. The role is perfect for a tech savvy lead that loves to train, manage, negotiate and win. Entera’s Negotiator teams provide industry leading acquisition services to our clients. Enabled by Entera’s state of the art technology and innovations in opportunity identification, underwriting, and offer processes, our negotiators achieve and maintain record breaking win rates. As a Lead Acquisition Negotiator, you will work hand in hand with members of Entera’s acquisition analysts, closing and escrow specialists, and field services coordinator teams in order to win and close high volumes of transactions for our clients. Entera is looking for long-term career oriented individuals that want to be part of changing the way people buy real estate, therefore, we heavily invest in our current and future employees by covering all education/licensing costs if you'd like to expand your professional goals!
What You'll Do:
- Manage a team of Acquisition Negotiators- train, develop and crush your team goals
- Provide best-in-class transaction services to Entera’s clients and become a customer service leader in the single family residential industry
- Deliver industry leading winning rates to Entera’s clients at high velocity everyday
- Contribute to Entera’s market share growth and leadership in the single family residential investor space
- Maintain an expertise in the various strategies under single family residential investing
- Maintain a deep knowledge of local market real estate conditions and drivers
- Leverage your expertise in the art of real estate negotiation - chase every offer, don’t leave money on the table, and deliver the highest closing rates
- Underwrite and locate investment opportunities accurately using market comparables
- Demonstrate great attention to detail throughout the transaction process and work towards maintaining the shortest closing process
- Work closely with our clients to integrate Entera’s tool sets and increase their acquisition volume of single family residential properties
- Develop and maintain a sales network with listing agents and other property procurers
- Demonstrate impeccable composure and integrity at all times
- Be a team player and contribute to the team’s success
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years experience in residential real estate
- Managed 5+ years
- Have direct involvement in the representation of at least 50 transactions of single family homes, with no less than 25 buyer represented closings
- Comprehensive understanding of licensee compliance requirements, and the ethics and cannons of real estate representational and transactional relationships
- Comprehensive understanding in general brokerage practices
- Solid knowledge of terms and principles associated with the real estate investment process and associated markets. Must be proficient with valuation models and toolsets.
- Ability to speak conversationally about the local market factors, trends, and players with proven market expertise to drive sales outcomes
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, track record of building trusted relationships with a variety of contacts and executive stakeholders.
- Self-starter who is detail-oriented and organized with a proven ability to work well in a high-intensity environment to complete tasks quickly and effectively
- High degree of comfort learning new technologies
- Experience with MLS, DocuSign, Google Suite, Microsoft Office or similar preferred
- Real Estate license in at least one of the states in which Entera is active (Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas)
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.