We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
About the Role:
Entera is looking for an experienced SFR leader to scale our acquisitions team. The Senior Manager of Acquisitions & Negotiations will be in charge of aiding the development and execution of the team’s growth strategy by increasing sales, managing acquisitions processes across multiple markets, hiring, training, and developing a team of Acquisitions Negotiators. The ideal candidate will have a robust background in the SFR space, strong work ethic, exceptional leadership skills and the vision to scale the team by instituting methodical practices that will empower team members and increase productivity through technology and process-based approach.
What You'll Do:
- Execute processes to ensure project execution is completed consistently and predictably at a fast pace
- Responsible for successful high volume of real estate negotiations on behalf of institutional investors
- Obtain relevant local data for planning purposes
- Align and work closely with various internal stakeholders to ensure requirements and the business needs are achieved
- Create, innovate and implement a relevant system of metrics to plan, manage, measure and evaluate client performance
- Effectively communicate expectations, requirements and status of projects to key stakeholders within company and key stakeholders in Client’s account
- Manage an ever-changing variety of internal initiatives and projects
- Help grow the best negotiation management operation of its kind
- Work closely with the Director of Negotiations in developing and executing the strategic plan to drive revenue and market share growth for Entera and Institutional Investors
- Meet/exceed key revenue and sales performance indicators.
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) is adhered to for all support services.
- Manage the remote lead negotiator team to effectively drive growth, revenue, conversion for assigned markets and clients
- Provide guidance and coaching that drives meaningful improvement to each member of the team.
- Recruit productive and effective negotiation team members when/where required.
- Provide regular reporting on key performance indicators.
- Identify and engage strategic partnerships on markets and MSAs that drive incremental growth.
- Provide input and guidance operational, product, marketing, digital and other functions to support requirements of the negotiations teams.
- Drive creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives, Lean/Kaizen activities and other change/Six Sigma initiatives.
- Responsible and expected to contribute to Entera’s growth and development in a variety of ways, including:Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with clients and Entera
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers, organize and lead pursuit teams on market level.
- People Development: Perform role of leader and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support.
- Cross-Functional: Work closely with leadership in Account Management, Implementation, Client Success and Transaction management
Who You Are:
- Leader of Managers
- Superior critical thinking
- Exceptional interpersonal, team building, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.