We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
If you are passionate about real estate, love seeing things through, being a critical part of the process, and want to learn how technology can bring scale to the real estate buying process- then look no further! At Entera, we are looking to hire experienced professionals to assist our enterprise investors in the post contract to close process.
As a Transaction Coordinator, you will assure the last mile of any transaction is a world class experience for our clients and our external partners. Transaction Coordinators are crucial members of the brokerage team and responsible for stewarding accepted offers over the finish line while deftly navigating through any obstacles along the way. You'll work with industry leaders, receive constant training and many opportunities for growth within the organization.
This role is perfect for someone with a traditional background in real estate as a Buyer’s Agent, Transaction Coordinator, Property Management or title and escrow experience. Entera is looking for long-term career oriented individuals that want to be part of changing the way people buy real estate. We are heavily invested in your success and will cover the costs associated with all required licensing fees! We also offer opportunities for additional employer paid licensing if you'd like to expand your professional goals.
What You'll Do
- Maintain a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with customers, third parties and internal partners
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of real estate contracts, the principles of single family rental home acquisitions, institutional title and escrow process and procedures
- Monitor critical milestone dates and assure that due diligence contingencies are properly communicated
- Work closely with clients, third parties and external partners to obtain approval to close transactions in a timely and error-free manner
- Prioritize and multi-task while simultaneously maintaining multiple open transactions in different stages of the contract life cycle
- Review and approve applicable closing due diligence, documents and settlement statements
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with all departments to address inquiries and requests from clients, internal team members and third parties
- Review HOA documents and bylaws to assure no conflicts exist with buyer intentions
- Address any and all inquiries from clients, sellers, buyers, agents in a timely manner
- Manage the resolution of issues identified during due diligence and title review
- Enjoy a work hard/ play hard environment
- Understand the value of working for an organization committed to your growth and success
- Constantly seek opportunities to exceed expectations
Who You Are
- 2+ years of work experience. Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in residential real estate or related fields
- Active or inactive real estate license required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft G Suites in addition to Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and deliver novel solutions
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen multi-tasker
- Cool under pressure
- Constant Learner
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills for both internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Able to ingest and apply new information quickly
- Tech savvy
- You don’t know everything, but you can figure it out
- Work independently within fast paced team environment
- Honest, ethical and able to appropriately handle confidential manners
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.