We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
At Entera, we are on a mission to transform the way investors find and buy properties. Powered by machine learning, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process. Entera’s property source aggregation platform, discovery algorithms, intelligent tools, and expert real estate service team help our clients access and evaluate more properties, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more - 100% online.
As a Graphic Designer at Entera, It will be your job to produce engaging, high-quality assets in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and must have experience executing marketing projects from ideation to production. You will collaborate with our teams to create assets ranging from email and web design to product marketing, social media content, digital ads, print collateral, and more.
Successful candidates will thrive in Entera’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and further elevate the brand aesthetic across all digital touch-points (conceptualize, create, expand on the visual identity, and update brand guidelines).
- Design, revise, and update marketing and advertising materials such as web and social ads, reports/infographics, videos, slides, websites, blogs, brochures, and trade show displays according to sales, customer success, and marketing objectives.
- Ability to create systems, using templates and software, that make asset creation as efficient as possible.
- Ability to stay organized and utilize project & asset management systems, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
- 2-3+ years of professional working experience.
- Graphic design experience with a solid understanding of brand identity systems and their application.
- Strong online portfolio showing a range of work across print, digital, and presentation. Please include with application.
- Proficient in Adobe CC tools; Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign in both print and digital output.
- Proficient in at least one UX/UI tool (Figma is preferable).
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Advanced knowledge of design principles including typography, composition, color schemes, imagery, illustrations, etc.
- Previous experience in a SaaS environment.
- Power-user with project management software and other productivity tools in order to understand the pain points of our customers.
- Extreme attention to detail, especially at a fast pace.
- Collaborative attitude and the ability to take creative direction and criticism.
- Bonus points if you have experience designing user experiences for enterprise software/services
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.