We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
The Sales Engineer (aka Solutions Consultant) is responsible for providing support to the sales, account management and customer success teams. The typical sales process involves multiple customer stakeholders across different functions, so it is important that the Solutions Consultant be able to speak with equal credibility to the technical aspects of the product as to the individual business challenges for each persona. This position will organize, plan, direct, and coordinate all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement, including demos, proofs of concept, requirements scoping, value assessment, and proposal creation.
This individual contributor role offers a unique opportunity for exposure to all core functions of a high-growth company. The ideal candidate will be an effective collaborator and influencer who can develop positive working relationships with prospects and customers through a consultative and solution-oriented approach.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer and provide “industry expert” best practices
- Support Sales Executives and Account Managers during the customer buying process
- Present to partners and clients how our products can help solve their strategic business challenges through in depth product demonstrations or proofs of concept and leading assessment workshops
- Drive customer requirements gathering and proposal generation for new customers
- Lead Proposal preparation in conjunction with Sales Manager
- Liaison between customers and Customer Success team to communicate relevant feedback and customer requirements to ensure alignment between pre- and post-contract delivery
What You'll Have:
- 5+ years of experience as a solutions engineer or consultant to private equity/investment funds, or experience in investment banking or real estate investment
- A passion for delighting customers and creating a valuable and memorable customer experience
- Ability to communicate effectively from the C-level to user-level and build rapport with each
- An analytical / business background with strong financial modeling skills
- At least two years of experience as a solutions engineer or consultant in the software industry
- Confidence in front of customers and audiences with strong presentation skills
- Self-motivation, persistence, and a strong work ethic
- Coachable and able to take training/feedback with a positive approach
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.