We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
About the Role:
Entera is seeking a Vice President of Data to oversee the teams and tools responsible for our data and analytics platforms. You will lead and grow a team of data engineers, data scientists, analytics engineers and analysts, and create and scale data products for our organization and our customers. To be successful in this role you should have experience with and a passion for building and growing teams, a deep knowledge of modern cloud-based data stacks and a drive for creating amazing data outcomes.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and Grow the Data Engineering, Analytics and Data Science teams at Entera
- Architect the next generation of our data platforms using cutting-edge cloud tooling and architectures
- Collaborate with our product team to build end-to-end products and extend feature development within Entera’s applications
- Recruit, hire and mentor a rapidly expanding team
- Deliver timely insights to our Entera Applications, Sales, Marketing, Analysis, and Strategy & Research teams
You Should Have:
- 10+ years of data and engineering experience
- 5-7 years inspiring, managing, and coaching people and teams
- The spirit of a true innovation leader. Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extensive experience with a large-scale data environment and modern data tooling
- Extensive experience implementing ML and data outcomes and delivery platforms
- Extensive experience with growing a best-in-class data organization
- A desire to building an amazing team
- A passion for Data and modern cloud data architectures
- Snowflake, dbt, Databricks experience a plus
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.