We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
About the Role:
Entera is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to maintain and expand relationships with key customers. Assigned to a group of key named accounts, our ideal candidate will have worked in asset or investment data management, financial technology, real estate organizations and possess some experience selling enterprise software. You will be responsible for managing and increasing revenue from our client base and will manage the relationship with large investor or operating clients. The role requires solid relationship building skills coupled with an ability to think strategically.
The clients will be US based and some travel will be required. This is a quota carrying, individual contributor role.
- Own overall relationship with your portfolio of customers; identify and partner with key customer stakeholders to ensure alignment between their business and priorities and Entera’s
- Develop a strong working knowledge of Entera solutions and the markets in which we operate. Provide consultative guidance on Entera and industry best practices as customers build and scale their operations
- Lead key partnership initiatives including quarterly business reviews, ongoing checkpoints, and escalations as needed
- Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive revenue growth
- Maintain timely and accurate transaction forecasts to drive revenue predictability
- Identify opportunities for up-selling and expand Entera’s revenue
- Capture clients on-going requirements to meet changing business needs and drive continuous customer success and value attainment
- Work closely with internal Entera teams such as Legal, Sales Operations, Solution Consulting, Customer Success and the Implementation teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good listener
- Good attention to detail and a desire to see a task through to completion
- Champion the voice of the customer and work with our internal teams to translate customer feedback into product insights
- 6+ years in strategic client success, account management or enterprise solutions sales
- Experience interacting and building relationships C-Level stakeholders within Named Accounts
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding targets
- Account planning and execution skills
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise value statements.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.