We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
Entera is looking for a Manager, Systems Analyst to join our growing team. The primary function of this role is to work with leadership on our Engineering and Product teams to assist with our technical product development, system monitoring, and providing data analysis to the company.
Successful candidates will thrive in Entera’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, detail oriented, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating in a dynamic environment.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a small but high performing team.
- Work with Engineering and Product leaders to assist with technical product development, system monitoring, and providing data analysis to the company.
- Become an expert in our data services, testing our applications and providing feedback to leaders and our technologists.
- Tackle data mapping assignments, systems monitoring and assisting in the testing of new features, playing a role as a key leader in our rapidly growing company.
- 3-4+ years of systems and data related experience.
- Leadership experience: you have managed a small team of 3-5 direct reports.
- Experience in data mapping exercises and data analysis
- Problem solver. Ability to understand, diagnose, and escalate issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Background in Real Estate, a plus.
- Technical background with an ability to run data explorations (data visualization tools, basic SQL / query skills)
- Self-starter with ability to master new tasks and technologies quickly
- Team player with strong personal integrity
- Ability to work on multiple assignments
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.