We are a venture backed real estate technology company with the leading SaaS + Services platform for residential investors. Powered by machine-learning and 100% online, Entera’s end-to-end residential real estate platform modernizes the real estate buying process to help our clients access and evaluate more properties, scale their operations, make data-driven investment decisions, and win more often.
Many of the largest real estate investors in the world use Entera’s marketplace daily. Entera’s annual transaction run rate is over $3.6B across 24 markets since its launch in 2018. Entera has raised $40M of venture capital from some of the most established & trusted firms in the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and Houston, Texas.
About the Role:
As a UI/UX Designer you will work across many types of product initiatives at Entera to more effectively and efficiently deliver products and experiences that fulfill user needs. You’ll have a huge impact on our release cycle -- taking our project and commercialization business plans and working with Product to turn them into functional applications both on the web and as apps.
Successful candidates will thrive in Entera’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams to solve complex problems, humanize product ideas and develop these ideas into modern, simple and intuitive designs and features
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to build out our product vision
- Iterate on existing designs to consistently improve the user experience and design
- Generate detailed mocks/specs of final designs that allow engineers to build accurately
- Help create our A/B testing strategy in design
- Periodically help with presentations and other design work the team needs
You Should Have:
- Background in creative fields and an eye for design
- Web and mobile design experience
- Fluency in Figma/Sketch and similar tools
- A portfolio for review (e.g., dribbble, behance, personal website)
- 4+ years experience in product driven tech companies
- Deep experience in interactive UI/UX development (you can animate your prototypes)
- Experience with both B2B and B2C products
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.