Entelo is the world's first all-in-one, source-to-hire Recruitment Automation Platform that is changing the way companies hire. Entelo provides organizations with technology that leverages data science, machine learning, predictive analytics, candidate engagement, and recruitment marketing best practices to help your teams find the right talent and hire faster. The world's largest and fastest-growing companies choose Entelo to surface, engage, and hire top talent. We’re a friendly, dedicated, and passionate group and we're building a talented and diverse team that works hard together toward shared goals!
As a Digital Marketing Developer, you will be responsible for the creation, development, coding, and testing of customer/candidate facing email and web landing pages. Email and web landing pages will be utilized to attract and engage prospective talent to a wide array of organizations while sharing the story of why talent would want to be part of their organization. This role reports to the Head of Professional Services and will make an impact attracting talent to some of the most innovative and recognized companies in the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- HTML coding and development for email using responsive design and coding best practices.
- Design compelling emails based on user-centered design principles and email marketing industry best practices.
- Produce clean, technically accurate files.
- Partner with customers, employer brand managers, external agencies, or internal creative teams, to create email and web templates.
- Manage numerous projects at one time.
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines and brand guidelines.
- Make creative presentations when applicable.
- Understand overall budget constraints of projects.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience working with email and web landing page marketing design.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, HTML / CSS production, and email and web specific code requirements.
- Thorough understanding of email and web rendering in mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients.
- Solid email and web specific UI, UX, and interaction design skills.
- Build and understanding of SEO & SEM best practices
- Accountability for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Ability to complete tasks independently, and as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations. Ability to assess and recommend channel strategy to meet client needs.
- Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects.
- Willing to work independently with some US based hours required for various customer design and delivery calls.
Technical skills: HTML, CSS, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Bootstrap, UI/UX, Responsive design and Salesforce.
Preferred: Talent acquisition and/or employer branding knowledge or experience.
What we offer:
- Flexible working-hours
- Budget for your personal development
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Private health insurance for every employees and one dependent
- Discretionary Time Off (up to 5 days)
- 20 days annual leave
- 7 days of sick leave paid at the rate of 100%