Entelo is the world's first all-in-one, source-to-hire Recruitment Automation Platform that is changing the way companies hire. Entelo provides organizations with technology that leverages data science, machine learning, predictive analytics, candidate engagement, and recruitment marketing best practices to help your teams find the right talent and hire faster. The world's largest and fastest-growing companies choose Entelo to surface, engage, and hire top talent. We’re a friendly, dedicated, and passionate group and we're building a talented and diverse team that works hard together toward shared goals!
As QA Engineer you will be joining one of our Scrum teams. You will work closely with people who will encourage and inspire you to continuously improve.
- Being part of the agile team and collaborating with the product owner and software developers.
- Participating in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Perform testing on API / Web Services.
- Proactive communication with the team to identify requirements and ensure all defects are raised and resolved.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities.
- Designing and performing functional and non-functional tests such as performance, stress tests.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge of testing methodologies (load, stress, acceptance, regression, black box/white box, performance, smoke)
- Understanding the life cycle of the software and all phases of the QA process
- Familiar with Quality assistance model and Agile methodology of work
- Experience of API / Web Service testing
- Familiarity with the tools like Fiddler, Postman or SoapUI, Runscope or similar
- Experience on automated API testing tools would be appreciated
- Writing performance tests is a plus
- Familiar with some of the existing tools for issue tracking and team collaboration (Jira, Confluence)
- Familiar with test management tools: Test Rails, TestLodge
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute HR screen
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a technical interview
- Successful candidates candidates will have a short interview with the team
- Finally, Successful candidates will be have 30 minute interview with Senior Director of Product
We treat you fairly during the application process:
- In evaluating you as a candidate, we commit to prioritizing your results over your pedigree.
- We commit to moving quickly throughout the process, from application to offer.
- We promise to be real and extremely transparent. Humility is a value shared at all levels of the organization.
Our offices in San Francisco, Indianapolis and Belgrade are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged.